chapter 2 pt.2

I turn to see what he or she looked like and it hit me like a ten pound bag of bricks.

It's..........

still maddie pov✨

It's fuckin juice. Holy mother of god, he's go juice tracking me now. I storm up to juice and push him against his car. " what the fuck are you doing here juice?" I hiss. " what I can't have hobbies?" he smirked. " yea right, streetracing? Your hobby? I've never seen you leave that shop and those computers dipshit. Your gonna have to come up with a better lie than that." I crossed my arms. " now what are you doing here?" I ask again with a hint of anger. " you know your not a good hider, you know that right? Had has been looking for you, but with you not acually hiding for 3 yrs, I've just been keeping tabs. This was his idea for me to do this." he said in a playful tone. I can't be left alone can i?
" well, if I see him here, tell him I'll put one right between the eyes. Now, congratulate me." I unfold my arms. " congratulate you for what? Letting you win. Yea.....no sweetheart." he laughs. Why is everyone saying they are letting me win? I stomp my foot and walk off.

- Party-

It's just like every kind of get together we have. Our family is too tight to break apart.

Later on in the night we just sitting and talking. I don't know, but I have a guy feeling about something. " maddie, whats up" dom asks. " I don't know, I have a weird feeling in my gut." I nervously nibble my nails. I hear something not to far away. It's a sound I'm far too familiar with. Its the roar of a bike. I look a dom and dash to the garage, grabbing my pistol. I load up and wait. I walk back inside and prep out a window, and it's jax, tig and happy. Fuck you juice. " hey maddie what are you doin?" dom yells behind me. I pull out my gun and walk towards jax. Dom is hot in my heels as well. I point my gun at jax, and my arm starts to shake. " don't you remember what I told you jax? Are you stupid? I told you if you followed me that you were going to die." my voice shakes a little, not enough to be noticed. " maddie baby, stop. Calm down" dom stands behind me. He wraps his arms around me and trys to walk me back. I'm not moving. Dom leans closer to my eye and lays a soft kiss there." listen, I don't need to going to prison for murder. So Calm down." he says. My eyes water and my heart rate slows. I put the gun down and tears fall one by one. I turn and wrap my arms around dom's neck. He grabs my waist and picks me up. I feel better, more secure. I feel him nod his head back.    " thank you Dom" I say silently. I see jax and them following us inside.
" alright Everybody out" dom commands. People file out one by one. Dom tells them to sit somewhere. " listen, maddie, I didn't come her to hurt you, i-" I cut him off.  " well you did jax, you did. I hoped I would never have to see you again. But here you are. What are you doing here jax?" I hiss. " I know what I did was fucked up, but you didn't give me time to explain." he says slowly. " I don't give a lovely motherfuck, you married her and still before you acted like everything was all so fucking perfect." my chest is heaving. Dom is rubbing slow circles in my back to keep me calm. " maddie, I didn't come here for you to bitch me out ok. I want to get to explain." I stands quickly. " I think it's time for you to go" dom read my mind. " jax, whats done is done. I don't need no explaination from you. I've been fucking fantastic with out you here, and I'll do even better when you gone. So please leave and never come back. Do me this favor." I say as more tears threaten to fall. All I hear is foot steps and a door slamming. A roar of a back leaving helps my mind settle down. I breath in and out, in and out. " please take me to bed. I just need to lay down a minute." I sniffle in dom's shoulder. He just walks up stairs and puts me in a bed. Dom goes to leave and I grab his wrist. " please just stay with me til I fall asleep. I don't feel like being alone." I scoot over. He climbs in bed, and I lay my head on his chest.

His heart beat is my lullabye. I slowly drift off into a dreamless sleep.

Bam.....it was juice. Had y'all confused didn't I lol.
Everyone enjoy.