chapter 4

✨Maddie pov✨

For the little bit of time dom and i have been together, it's been a bit bumpy ever now and again. I will admit that my jealous side gets the best of me sometimes, but hey what girl hasn't.

Tonight is one of those nights that I let jealousy get the best of me.

I was walking back to dom with a couple of drinks and a blonde bitch was standing a little too close. So Ali slowly walked over so I could catch a hint of the conversation. " dom I miss you" she said with a smile. That's all it took. " excuse me, but who are you?"  I said as I sat mine and doms drink down. She smiled and thrusts her hand out to shake it. I look at her hand and look back into her eyes. She got the message and slowly pulled her hand away. " baby she's an old friend of mine. We were just catching up."  he said as he wraped his arm around me.  That's exactly what jax told me about tara, and look what happened there. "Yea right " friends" ." I added the quotations for more effect. I looked a dom and her. " well dom I'm gonna go catch up with lenny. See ya later." she said with a small wave and walked off.

I just sat there. I can't help I get a little jealous, ok! Dom turns and looks at me with that look that says "what the hell". I through my hands up in surrender. " sorry dom, I can't help I get a little jealous." he just smiled and pulls me to him. He did have to say anything. His smile said all I needed to know.

Sorry this is a verry short chapter. I needed to put something up since I've been stuck adulting for a while.