chapter 3

( New chapter , New day)

                    ✨Maddie pov✨

I woke up this morning feeling down. Seeing jax is opening up old wounds. I walk down stair to the smell of coffee and food. I know if anything will make me feel better, it will be coffee and/or food. I enter the kitchen , everyone is sitting down somewhere eating. Lenny is the one cooking.  She turns and sees me and smiles knowingly that I came for the food.     " Hey hun, you come here often?"  I say to lenny in a deep voice. She laughs and hands me a plate. " is it too late for me to marry you" I smile at lenny. "Sorry hun, I don't roll that way" she laughs and lays my shoulder. This is how, her and I play. She is like the sister I never had. I could tell this girl anything. I mean she means a lot to me.

I make a cup of coffee and lean against the counter, silently eating and sipping my coffee. The events that happened the night before race through my mind. I feel someone bump my shoulder, I look to my side and see Dom. I'm so thankful for Dom having my back like he did last night. Nobodies ever done that for me. I smile and look back down at my food. I feel my face heat up. Dom just does that with just a look. "How you holdin up, maddie?" Dom asks. "Believe me, I've had better days, but I'm cool as a cucumber." I chuckle. I look up at him and his eye connect with mine. His fingers softly grip my chin. "I'll always have your back, no matter what." he says as he pushes my hair behind my ear. " I know dom , and I thank you for that. I really appreciate it."  I smile slightly. He leans down And kisses my forhead. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of his lips on my skin. This is the time to move on. He's showed you he's got you no matter the situation. He wants you and only you. Show him that he's got you and you got him and you will never let go. As much as I hate it , my very wise concious is right. I open my eyes and look up to dom, he's smileing and talks to Brian. In a way, I'm glad jax did what he did or I would have never have met dom, or lenny, or the rest of our family. This is a real family. Loyalty, trust, honesty, and love could not be as strong as it is now, with this family. Dom turns and smiles at me and find myself smiling back. " ok, I've got a question. Why, when I won that race last night, was everyone say you guys let me win? Do not lie to me." I cross my arms and hold my head up. Everyone just laughs. " they are just some sore-ass losers hun, especially to a woman." lenny laughs and wraps her arm around my shoulder. " I figured that, I just wanted one of those two to suck it up and admit it." I laugh with lenny. I know that won't happen anytime soon.

I excuse myself from everyone , after I'm done eating , and got to my car and do another thorough check. I pop the hood and start checking the oil and fluids first. I bend over to check the brake fluid and arms wrap around my waist and I jump. I turn and it's Dom with a huge smile on his face.        " asshole, you scared the hell outta me."  I slap his chest. I lean back on my car and look up at him. He sets his hands down behind me and my car and leans closer to my face. I feel my heart beat quickening. My chest is heaving. Is it hot in here or is it just me? His lips connect with mine and the sparks and tingles fly to the high heaven. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. Our tongues fight for dominance, and I let Dom win. I move my head to the side to breath. He feathers soft kisses down my jaw, to my neck. The feeling is too much. I use my hands to press doms chest and and push him back a little. His lays his forehead on mine. Both of breaths are fast and heavy. " you don't know how long I've been wanting to do that maddie. It almost drove me crazy."    Dom says between breaths. " I was gonna go crazy too Dom. I almost kidnapped you and kept you in my room." I bite my lip. "All you had to do was ask baby"  Dom smirked. We state into each other's eyes like time had stopped. Like it was only us, and nobody else. I wouldn't give home up for the world because now, he is my world, and I'm not going anywhere. He is all I need .

It's the new update. Woop woop
Enjoy my lovelies 💋💋💋