~1~

You, Richie, Ben, Bill, Mike, and Stan go to a Fancy restaurant. Stan and Bill in one booth. Mike and Ben in another. And the last one was for you and your crush Richie Tozier. "So, Y/N...." Richie said trying to make small talk. "U-Um" You start to get a little flustered and felt your cheeks burning. "Are you alright?" Richie asked smiling a bit. "Yeah I'm fine" You say still flustered
~🎵TIME SKIP🎵~
"We should h-head h-home." Bill suggested. "How about we go to the person we sat with house" Ben suggested. Everyone nodded. "But how will we decide who's house?" Mike asked. "Who ever is older the other person will go to there house" Richie said. "So Y/N will go to Richie's house , Ben to Mikes house, and Me to Bill's house" Stan explained.
You and Richie walked to his house awkwardly and silently. "Do you want to watch a scary movie" Richie said breaking the silence. "Sure" you said as you walked through his door. "Take a seat." Richie said as he grabbed a movie a pillow and blanket. You sit down and he hands you the pillow and blanket and before he puts the movie in he sits next to you. You blush. "Y/N.....I like you......" Richie said. You grabbed his hand and he looked in you E/C eyes. "I Like you too...." You said blushing. He kissed you...WHAT!? RICHIE F*CKING TOZIER KISSED YOU!!!!! "I've always loved your E/C eyes~"

nEXt mOrnInGg
You were asleep in Richie's bed (WHAT!?) You woke up to him not being there you stumbled downstairs. You were wearing your favorite dinosaur onesie. Richie was making breakfast "Morning Sunshine~~" He said with a smile. "Morning" You ate breakfast and then went home.
What the f*ck just happened!????

Lol I hope you enjoyed!!
317 words
-Olivia