~9~

3rd Person

~5 years later~

It was a great saturday. You were downstairs making breakfast....in a dinosaur onesie. Richie came downstairs" Morning" You said smiling. "Good moring" Richie said as you put pancakes on his plate. "Thanks" He said. " Your welcome" you said as you went to change. You got to the bedbedroom closet looking for a hoodie when you saw Olivers hoodie cause they left it. You put it on. God damn its soft. You thought when you put it on . Then you put on some black tight jeans. You decided to skype Oliver. "Heeeeey Y/n" Oliver said with a smile. "Hey. So um whatcha up to?" You asked. "Nothing. just playing video games with david" Oliver said as they pinted the camera to david who smile. "Hi Y/n!" David said. " Hey david!" You said and smiled as Oliver turned the camera back to them. "Is that my hoodie, Y/n?" they asked. "Yeaaaaaah......" You said. "Awww its too big for you" Oliver made a cute face. You heard richie call you. " I gotta go, bye!" you said "Bye Y/n!" You hung up and went downstairs. "Yeah Richie?" you said. Rose pedals leading to where richie was standing. You walk to him. he grabs your and and gets on one knee. "Y/n, I have cherished the last few years and realized you're the one for me" He said. You were a about to cry and he pulled out a ring, "Y/n M/n (Middle name) L/n, Will you marry me?" He asked. "YES!!!" You said and he put the ring on your hand and you kissed him.

Ohhh the good stuff! hehe Anyway I really hope you liked this chapter. Please follow me and read my about me book for updates and stuff about me so yeah! BYE! LOVE YOU ALL!! ❤❤

-Sunny

308 Words