~10~

Olivers POV

I was laying on the couch watching a movie and cuddling with david. Then I get a skype call from Y/n so I answer getting. "OLIVER!" Y/n shouts. "Jesus christ what?" I asked. "Ok, don't freak out but, RICHIE PROPOSED!!" She said. "What!?" Me and David said at the same time. "Yup" She said. "Oh my god. Thats awesome!" I said. "Congrats" David said. "Thank you! He proposed like a month ago though." She said. "And you tell me now?" I asked. "Sorry we were planning the wedding." She said. "Oh uh when is it?" I ask. "This weekend" She said. "Oh my Lord Y/n. Why do you tell me now?" I said. "Its ok just get a plane ticket tonight." She said. "Alright Y/n. Well I have to go" I say. "Okey See you soon!" she then ended the call. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck" I said grabbing my laptop."Have fun" David said getting up heading to bed. I then got online and purchased the tickets. 30 mins have passed by. I get up and turn everytthing off and go upstairs and go into the bedroom to find David asleep. I climb into bed next to him and kiss his forehead and say "Love you". "Love you too". I then cudle up to him and Smile.

Wooo another chapter down. I might do a bit of changes but were almost at the end of the story!! Also this is a chapter is mostly bout oliver but the next chapter is about you and richie 😉 Anyway BYEE LOVE YOU! ❤❤

-Sunny