~8~

Go check out my About me book for updates!!!

3RD PERSON POV

After Oliver caught you uh ya know..., They decided to take you mini golfing.When you got there it was like 4:50. You both got out of the car. You were wearing a Falling in Reverse hoodie and black ripped jeans and Oliver was wearing a Shane dawson Omg hoodie and Black skinny jeans. " You Ready to have fun!?" Oliver said while smiling. "I guess" You said. You guys started,  You were having fun but then...Richie was there to with...Oh its Eddie...Wonder where he's been....anyway Oliver noticed you glare and followed it. Richie walked over to you two. "Oh Hey richie!" Oliver said. " Hey Oliver, Hows Ireland" Richie greeted with a smile. "AMAZING!"Oliver yelled. You accualy forgave Richie...It was a mistake, he was drunk, and ashely probably made the first move. "Y/N...I'm sorry" Richie said. You hugged him. " I'm sorry too" You said richie hugged back."One..More Chance?" richie asked. " OF COARSE!" You yelled. He then kissed you and you heard eddie and oliver clapping.

What a good Idea.....

AHHH ! I UPDATED! Anyway please read my about me book. and thanks for 1.3k reads 🙂     I love you all so much❤ Byeeeeeee!☀❤

-Sunny

206 Words