e! news

Sir Arthur Manson-Gully has been confirmed Dead

Earlier tis' morning, it was reported from a insider of the castle that there was a big disrupter, with photos of Princess Victoria Elizabeth leaving in a hurry to one of the many car's owned by the royal family. (picture below)

It was rumoured, and now confirmed that Arthur MG has been sick for a while, and was expected to die earlier this month, with that the mystery of why both Tom Holland and Victoria Elizabeth (co-stars on Marvels new up coming film) arrive together ...

It was rumoured, and now confirmed that Arthur MG has been sick for a while, and was expected to die earlier this month, with that the mystery of why both Tom Holland and Victoria Elizabeth (co-stars on Marvels new up coming film) arrive together in London together. With more, she was not seen at the early mass she has been going to since she was old enough to go to. Later today, the royal family's offical instagram account sent out a message.

We do hope that his whole family, including his step daughter Victoria Elizabeth will be okay with his death

We do hope that his whole family, including his step daughter Victoria Elizabeth will be okay with his death. With leads to my next question, will his funeral outshine Princess Diana and Victoria's own fathers Prince Alexandra's own funeral. We can't wait to see how this modern day princess will have at her step fathers funeral!

related articles 

How Sir Arthur Manson-Gully captured the english hearts

April Meyers on her father, King Henry the Eight

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES of the ROYAL Christmas mass 2014

Would you like to know how to win $1 000 000 today?

for everyone to know.... i really don't know how they handle deaths in the royal family.... haven't really been alive to see one.... so i hope this is okay enough