real life

The two heard loud thumping coming down the stair case, down the corridor and into the play room

The two heard loud thumping coming down the stair case, down the corridor and into the play room. Victoria quickly got off the Instagram app and onto camera to film William's reaction to the colour building blocks being all over the floor with George chewing on them. His reaction was priceless, he quickly went on the floor picking them up and into another colourful box and slowly grabbing the blocks from Georges mouth.

Victoria stopped filming when Tom stuck his face in front of the camera, giving him a angry face and another loud laugh from April from upstairs were heard. George was giving a fight with the last orange building brick, screaming, kicking, biting with his new teeth and laughing. Victoria saw Tom's face realise that this was the man he was told to be classy and formal as he rolled on the floor trying to get a building block from his son. At last George gave up and allowed his father to grab it and put it into the coloured box, he got up and saw the two watching.

"Tom may i present his royal highness, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge."

"Watch it Victoria." William said as he walked over and shakes Tom's hand with a greeting. Tom's eyes lit up when he realised that he was shaking 3rd in line of the thrones hand.

A yell from April told the three that it was time for dinner, Victoria and Tom didn't need to be told twice as they walked up the stairs with William and George behind the two. Grabbing Tom's hand she turned the corner and down the hallway will many different art pieces on the wall. The dinning room was a family size, enough to sit the six of them plus George in his high chair. 

Victoria took the seat next to Harry and Tom took the seat beside Victoria. Sat in the middle of the table was a roast filled with chicken, potatoes, carrots as it was William's favourite and glasses of wine which was Aprils favourite. Waiting for everyone to sit, they all said thank you to Catherine who cooked the dish.

The food was passed around and Victoria knew what to grab and what not to, Catherine lived a life before where she cooked so she still did her own but like Victoria, she struggles to cook well. Only eating the food she knew Catherine knew how to cook to perfection, that meant to avoid the mash potatoes and only eat the roasted potatoes. She watched tom copy what she placed on his plate, having to cover her hand to not laugh.

"Vic are you going to introduce us to your boyfriend over there?" Harry said, earning himself a slap from April.

Victoria and Tom both went red in the face, she didn't expect Harry to be so blunt but what did she expect from him. Everyone in her family were blunt, they tend to speak how it is, that of course happened in private and not in the public eye.

"This is Tom," Victoria said, "That is Catherine, you have already met William and April and the assh-" she felt a kick to her leg from William to stop her sentence "and Harry"

"Thank you for having me over." Tom said.

"Why exactly is he here again?" Harry questioned Victoria, his potato stabbed on his fork.