two

"you have a tiny dick" i heard someone yell through the hallway as i walked out of my pre-calculus class. i waked over to the crowd that i saw formed in the hallway and shoved my short body through.

i saw emaline and oliver in the middle of it.

i didn't hear anything else but it looked like oliver was frustrated and yelling at her.

she stomped on his glasses on the ground and shoved past me.

"bitch!" oliver yelled at her.

"my grandma gave me those.. she has diabetes" i couldn't help but feel bad but giggle a little bit.

i saw oliver look over at me swiftly as his hair flowed with his movement. he gave me a strong glare as my smirk faded away. i repositioned my backpack while still looking at him and walked away trying to keep my head high.

—————

science rolled around as i saw oliver sitting in jacobs lab seat again and jacob was standing by himself by the lab supplies looking at him then at me.

i plopped down next to oliver and ran my fingers through my hair.

"i'm guessing you want to talk to me?" i asked.

"nope. we are partners today"

"but i'm always partners with jacob"

"he can wait" oliver said as he put on his science goggles and looked at me.

i rolled my eyes putting mine on as well.

"what happened in the hall today" i said pouring some stuff in some other stuff causing it to bubble.

"typical fight. she's always so over dramatic and can't even have a genuine conversation.. i agree she's not a good actress" he said multitasking while writing stuff down as well.

i nodded agreeing with him, like i really had a decision.