sixteen

(YALL WE HIT 4K THIS IS INSANE AHHH i've also procrastinated all day and read 3 IT preference books that are all over 100 chapters and i'm debating if i should make a richie fanfic  bc i love him so idk so sorry if this is shit and thaNks sm)

i finished their smurf looking makeup and we were all there waiting for kate and luke to walk in.

once they walked in they informed us that we are going to california for a road trip to film the movie. we all clapped with delight and carried on filming.

——————

i reaches up to grab my english binder on my top toes and my locker door slammed almost on my hand.

"what the hell" i said looking over, eye level at the one the only emaline.

"you got something with my boyfriend" she yelled, grabbing the attention of everyone around us.

i rolled my eyes and locked my locker trying to walk away.

she grabbed the back of my back pack and pulled me back causing me to almost fall.

"you got something with my boyfriend?" she asked again but much slower.

"im not stupid emaline" i sassed back.

"i heard you two kissed at the playground a couple days ago" she circled around me twirling my hair with her boney fingers and her voice ringing in my ears.

"you know what yea i did" i said making the crowed oo.

"oh what did you guys fuck too?" she said disgusted.

"i don't know how did my pussy taste" i yelled back smirking as the crowed ooed even louder.

"you're fucking dead natalie" she dropped her backpack.

"oh throw one you won't" i intimidated standing up taller.

"what is going on here" principal messener pushed through the kids.

"she, stole my boyfriend" she yelled into my face pushing me.

"hey hey hey! you two! office now" he scowled.

she pushed past me shoving my shoulder with her as i quietly followed after.

before i could get out of the circle that was starting to disperse oliver stood in front of me.

"what the hell was that about" he said.

"your crazy girlfriend is going to fucking kill me if you don't do something about this so you better do something about it soon" i pushed past him.

"meet me in the auditorium at 8 tonight" he yelled after me as i walked to the office.

——————

OOOOO i couldn't wait to give out her name, so now you know. i really love names starting with the letter N idk why. but are you guys excited! i am loL also i will be trying to stretch out the chapters and maybe there will be a second book idk yet but rip. i have an ending planned so it may not be long until the story ends ;-;