nine

i got home a while ago, waiting for frankie to drop off the stuff.

i heard a knock at my window and looked to see the top of frankie's head. i ran over to the window and slid it open. she put the bad on the window and looked up at me.

"jesus christ how did i ever manage to sneak up there all those times"

she was only about 2 feet below the window sill, she stood at about 5'10 while i was around 5'3.

"dude thank you so much" i said

"oh no problem. if you need anything else just ask me"

"cya at school" i said while she hopped on her bike.

"he careful use protection" she shouted as she drove away.

i face palmed because i was not looking to hook up tonight. i just simply want to hang out and chill. yikes.

i wanted a couple more hours as i laid on my bed bobbing my leg up and down off the side of my bed and listening to some 90's pop music.

i heard a horn from the front of my house, and quickly grabbed my bag and shoved the baggy in my pocket rushing out the front door.

"where you going" my dad said while while flipping a pancake.

"aw breakfast for dinner?" i asked as he shook his head.

"can you leave some leftovers for when i get back?" i asked as he nodded.

"thanks i'll be home later!" i ran out the door to see oliver in his car smoking a cig and had big chunky round glasses on.

i opened the car door and hopped in. the smell of cigarettes, raspberry, and death filled the air

"you got it?" he said not looking at me.

i fiddled around in my pocket pulling it out and holding it up.

he took his glasses off and. turned slowly at em showing no emotion.

he took the bag and examined it.

"this must be good stuff" he said.

"i wouldn't know.." i confessed.

he glared at me then smiled, slowly driving away from my house.