Chapter 2

A/N
So um yeah I'm just gonna put it out there. This story will be as triggering and offensive throughout as it was in the first chapter. Just want to warn you, if you don't like this stuff you should consider reading something else. But this is for your enjoyment so I hope you at least wait for the other SVT members to get here :) Love you all and I hope you have as much fun reading as I do writing❤

The August sun sank into September and Joshua found himself whining about the fact that school would start again. Even though he attended a private school with a chapel service and Bible class, he found with each year that he was criticized for taking them seriously.

"Mom?" He called playfully the first morning. He heard her "what honey" from across the house and he slowly got out of bed.

"I'm sick." He felt guilty about the fib and quickly followed it up. "I mean I'm not sick but I'm still not going."

He was already pulling on his jeans when she knocked on the door.

"You're going." She called. He rolled his eyes as he sprayed cologne on his wrists.

"I know."

He gave her a kiss and a hug and told her to stay safe at work and then he was out the door.

The walk was short and the weather was still nice, so he didn't mind the journey.

It was getting there that he hated. Streams of students flooded the huge building, yelling and running and pushing and ignoring him.

He made his way to his locker with his combination and schedule and struggled to open it.

"Heyyy, Jisoo." He looked up to the familiar voice of Yoon Jeonghan, the school's... He felt rude thinking the word slut. It wasn't the best word to describe the long haired, smooth skinned boy before him. To put it as politely as he could, Jeonghan just had more boys following him than most girls did. His current boyfriend Choi Seungcheol was behind him, and he gave Joshua a little nod and wave.

"How's it going, Hong?" Joshua bowed to the two of them and forced a smile. They made him nervous and he didn't understand why they spoke to him.

"Well, thank you. And you?" They both laughed at his answer, Jeonghan giggling and exclaiming, "cute!" and the other smirking.

"Such a gentleman, Hong."

"Who's this?" A new, cold voice met Joshua's ears and he involuntarily shivered.

He looked up to see an unfamiliar face- perhaps he was new here?- lovely light brown eyes glancing from between him and the couple.

Must be a friend of theirs, he thought.

"Hong Jisoo. And you?" He smiled. It was not returned.

"Hansol. Choi Hansol." He smirked and Josh didn't know why.

"And yes. Jisoo, I'm new." He leaned in way too close and practically whispered, "I look forward to getting to know you this year. I hope we can be great...friends." With the last word he looked up into Jisoo's eyes and gave his shoulder a very intimate pat. Jisoo blushed and backed away, not knowing what else to do.

"Me t-too. W-well, it was nice meeting you!" With his stutter stuck in his mind, he rushed in the direction of his first class.

He slid into the seat beside Lee Jihoon, the little pink haired boy with a potty mouth- Jisoo's protector.

They caught up for a little bit as the bell rang and the last wave of students entered the room and got settled in.

The teacher had them all introduce themselves and then got started on orientation.