Prologue

"(Y/n), it doesn't need to be like this. Come with me, help us fight back and reclaim Cybertron." A younger Ratchet begged his taller partner.

"I'm sorry Ratchet... I really am." (Y/n) replied, packing his subspace with important items and tools. The base shook from the blow of more plasma-shots. "There's no way of surviving this together."

The slightly bulkier and taller (a/c) armored mech continued to move around his medical room. Keeping balance as the location shook and rattled with each hit.

The young medic continued to beg and plea with (y/n). "There is a chance! Optimus, he'll protect us as we help him fight against the Decepticons." Ratchet grabbed (y/n)'s forearm-plating as to not fall over. The (a/c) armor mech held Ratchet up and kept him from falling. Their optics locked on to each other's optics for a few moments. "Please..."

(Y/n) stared into his cyan optics, them staring back into his (o/c). His softened at the sight. The bot's location continued to groan and shake from the destruction outside it. "Ratchet..." He softly spoke, louder than the noise around while still low enough for them to hear. "Megatron is coming for me at this very moment, he'll offline you if your with me or use you against the Autobots."

Sparks emitted from the entrance, the automatic sliding door became bright from the tool that was cutting it open. Ratchet's optics widened in fear, knowing the Decepticons have arrived.

Alarmed, (y/n) grab Ratchet's wrist-joint and pulled him to the wall furthest from the entrance. Pressing a pressure plate on the wall, a hidden room slid open. Inside that small space was a short-ranged pod. One that was only big enough for one.

(Y/n) pushed Ratchet backwards into it. The pod itself booted online and as it just shut its door, the younger medic placed both his servos on the glass.

"(Y/n)!!" He shouted, but the sound was muffled by the pod and the space outside it. The room's entrance blasted open and smoke filled the room as Decepticons flooded the room. At that moment, (y/n) pressed the wall panel and closed off the secret pod, launching it as the bigger mech was grabbed by the cons.

"See you soon..."