Chapter 1 (Being rewritten)

It's been quite messy. Megatron sending in 'bots and 'cons to get their insides looked at. At times, their Cybertronian organs are just taken out because they were offline.

"Got you a present~ I know you'll love it." (Y/n) Chuckled at his friend. "It's more dead bodies! So you can continue your thing." He turned his frame to the side, pulling out a t-cog. It was covered in old energon and covered his already-energon-stained servos.

"So what, Knockout not good enough for you anymore?" (Y/n) spoke back playfully, getting a chuckle out of the big blue bot. Said bot placed 2 offlined decepticons drones on a berth, separately. The remaining bot he carried was an Autobot.

"I hope you haven't decided to frag the dead bots." Breakdown spoke out, taking the remaining body to the Autobot side of (y/n) "lab."

"Ha!" The (a/c) mech laughed. "I'm not desperate enough to stick my spike into that idea." He placed the cog onto the tray next to him. There was various other Cybertronian organs on the table.

"That only implies that you would." Breakdown smirked. Placing the body down with the rest of them.

"Shut up." The sound of tearing wires erupted from the bot he worked on. Energon stained his chassis upon contact and sparks flew from a few interfering joints.

"Don't deny it, (y/n). You love it when a bot talks dirty to you." Breakdown laughed, heading back out of the room. "Also, Megatron wants to see you in the brig."

"Tell him I'll be right there."