Chapter 2

"So... This is where the relic is supposed to be?" The (a/c) mech rested his servos on his pelvis. He looked to his assigned partner, Arachnid.

"Yes. But I don't see why a medic would need to accompany me." The spider replied, mumbling.

(Y/n) smirked. "Well-"

"Don't answer that." She hissed.

"Fine fine." He closed an optic and poked his glossa out. 'He must still be a sparking with that half mature, half playful nature.'

Arachnid looked back at him, un-amused. But her body said otherwise. The mech was quite observant and noticed, yet didn't say. Not wanting to cross the line between them.

"Good." She looked back down at the relic detector.

The big mech looked away for a moment, then looked back at the spider. "What is this relic we're looking for? Megatron never said any details about it, Other than 'Powerful Relic." He asked.

"What makes you think I would know? It's a relic. Probably wouldn't do anything anyway." The spider waved her talon in an uncaring motion. Arachnid began to walk forward, tracking the relic's capsule signal.

The mech, however, was slightly entranced with the forest around them. The beauty of it reminded him of Cybertron. Most importantly, the Crystal gardens. (Y/n) sighed at the thought, and even started to think of the events that led him here. Or should he say, forced him here.

"(Y/n)! Get over here." Said mech perked up at his name and turned to move to the fellow Deception's location.

"Found it?"

"On the contrary, I've found something better."