Chapter 7: A Day Out With Brother.

*A Day Out With Brother*

------------------------------------------

-Zayan-

"No." I told her. She look at me surprised before glaring at me.

"You promise me." She remind me. I shake my head and look away.

"I don't care if I promise. I am not doing it." I says sternly. She look at me before turning back to her husband.

"We talk to Fatima family about it and they have no problem. They are going to ask her about it. " Rayya. Bhai inform me. I look at him shocked and shake my head not believing it.

"No, you didn't." I say thinking they were joking but the way they look at me tell me that they are serious. I stood up and slammed my hand on his desk making them jump in suprised. "Why did you do that?"

"Zayan we did what we think is best for you." She says as she stand behind her husband. I glared at her then at her husband.

"You didn't have to think about me. I told you before that I won't let anyone enter in my life so stay out of it. You had no right to talk about my personal life!" I yelled at her. She look at me shocked and take a step back with tears in her eyes.

"Don't raise your voice at her Zayan. What she did was for you. We all cared about you and you have to do it. I won't hear anything." He say sternly standing up from his chair. I glared at him and shake my head taking a few steps away from them.

"You are not my Dad. You are no one who can tell me what I have to do. I will not do it." I told him coldly. He glared at me and was about to yell but  she stop him.

"You are going to do it and that is final." She says and something flash in her eyes. I look away and turned around to face away from them.

"I won't." I says and walk away from them but stop when she says something.

"You have to, for Mom sake." I turned around to face her with a surprised look but she look at me blankly but behind that blank look I saw her pleading. I look away and swallow. She didn't make me things do for Mom sake in a long time but I know why she did it this time. She did it because I never say no to it for anything.

"Fine but only if she accept it. If she didn't then don't expect me do something." I told her. She nodded quickly and started to walk toward me but I stop her.

"I don't want to talk to any of you right now." With that I walk away from them. I drive back home to spend some time alone.

-Fatima-