Seven - You Like Her

Diggle and Oliver talked more than anyone would expect on the trip to QC. Oliver found out that Diggle and Lyla got married a year ago. He's brother Andrew got married two months before him. He and his wife Carly had a baby boy, Andy Junior. Lyla was working for a top secret organisation called A.R.G.U.S. Oliver caught Diggle up on the things he had been doing too, aside from the becoming the Hood guy part. They pulled up in front of QC and Diggle opened Oliver's door for him. He got out, holding the greasy bag from Big Belly Burger in his hand. "Lets go." Oliver said, walking through the door, Diggle trailing behind him.

They went through security, which was stupid since Oliver's name was on the side of the building. They travelled to Felicity's floor in the company of snooty business people. The silence in the elevator was awkward, especially since the smell of the fast food made some of them cringe. Oliver didn't know why, it smelt great. The doors opened and Oliver pushed his way through the people. Diggle did the same, only a bit more politely.

"Hi, I'm Oliver Queen." Oliver introduced himself to the man at the reception desk. "How can I help you?" The man said in a bored tone. "I need to find Felicity Smoak." The man pointed in the direction of the hall. "Seventh door on your right." Oliver leaned closer to the man. "My name is on the side of this building. If I were you I would show some enthusiasm." Oliver said quietly before walking down the hall. They reached Felicity's door so Oliver knocked. He opened the door to see Felicity relaxing, watching a TV show.

"Hey." Oliver greeted. "Hey." Felicity replied, smiling. Oliver held up the fast food bag and smiled. "Got something for you." He set it down on her desk. "You know your way into a girls heart." She said, opening the bag. His heart started beating faster when she said that. "I have someone for you to meet." Oliver said, motioning to Diggle. "Felicity, this is John Diggle. He's gonna be your bodyguard for a while." Felicity looked at Oliver, her head cocked to the side. "Why did you get me a bodyguard?" She asked. "You said you weren't sleeping because of that stalker. I thought if you have a bodyguard you might be able to sleep easier." Oliver said sheepishly. Felicity smiled. "That's really sweet of you. Thanks."

They ate their food, Diggle joining them quite easily. To outsiders they probably looked like three best friends that had known each other forever. That's what it felt like too. Diggle and Felicity told each other about themselves, Oliver sat and listened intently. He knew all of it already, but it was nice to see two of his good friends interacting so easily. He was pretty sure he had a dumb grin on his face while he was eating. "Thanks for lunch Oliver, and thanks for the bodyguard. I'm sure we're gonna be besties." Felicity said, punching Diggle's shoulder. Diggle and Oliver chuckled.

"Oh, Felicity, I have some news." Oliver said. Felicity leaned forward. "Is it good, because if someone died I would have to leave work which I guess isn't too bad and... I really hope someone didn't die." She blushed and Oliver smiled. Her babbling was adorable. "I'm opening a club." He said. Felicity jumped up and Diggle's eyes widened. "That's great and Thea's gonna kill you!" She exclaimed, hugging him tightly. "Already told Thea and I think she's okay with it now. I hope she is." Felicity laughed and stepped away from him. "So, what's the name of this club?" Diggle asked. "Evolution." Oliver said. "That's actually a pretty cool name." Felicity said. Oliver smiled a little at Felicity's reaction and he remembered how Thea said the same words.

Felicity's computer beeped. She moved around her desk and tapped a few buttons. "Oh crap!" She whisper-shouted. "What is it?" Oliver asked. "I just got given a huge project. I gotta start this now. Thanks again for coming in. Oh, and yell at Thea for going to Shane's house, he's an idiot, okay?" She shot out quickly, obviously stressed out already. "Okay." He replied. "Okay, I better get onto this." Felicity looked up at them for a second. "Bye Felicity." Oliver said. "Bye Oliver, see you later." Oliver turned and saw no Diggle. He must have left the room.