Prologue

My body felt heavy as I slowly opened my eyes to only see darkness. A overwhelming headache takes over my head and it was hard to keep my eyes open. I could barely move any part of my body. After gaining back my conscious I finally familiarize myself of what happened.

With a hop in each of my steps I happily walk off the school campus, I'm finally free from this hell! I just have graduated high school and going to move to America for an ivy league university. I was just so joyful about how successful I was, I knew I was smart but I didn't know I was able to hit jackpot and get myself in an American ivy league college!

As I was about to walk into my car I hear someone call out my name. "[Y/n]!" I turn around to see Jungkook, my really strong best friend, run up to me with a sad expression. "Is it true your going to move to America?!" he exclaimed.

I solemnly nod my head, "Yes I am, I'm sorry for not telling you sooner Jungkook. I just didn't want to see you hurt." I speak softly to him. He suddenly wraps his arms around me, feeling guilty for leaving such an angel here sad I return his embrace and he grips even tighter.

"But [Y/n]... y-you can't leave!" he shouts.

Breaking the hug I look at him confused. "Why not? Jungkook this is my dream, I'll be back to visit you during breaks!"

"That's not enough [Y/n] because I... I love you!" he confessed. I looked at him shocked, I didn't expect this... I place a hand on his shoulder.

"Jungkook... you know that I don't feel the same way..." I mumbled, he's admit he loved me before but I thought he got over me two years ago when he confessed.

He looks up at me heartbroken, it hurt saying goodbye to him like this but I just don't see what's so good about love. "Why not?! Why can't you just try to love me? Please? I-I don't care if it's fake [Y/n] I just want to be together!" he lamented. "I fell for you so easily when I met you first year of high school and tried so hard to make you like me back but why don't you?" seeing him on the brink of tears made me feel horribly guilty. But still...

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to fall for me. I don't understand how that happened in the first place but I'm sure you can find someone better than me. I got to go now okay? We can call tonight if you're up to it." I tried to comfort him, but I knew my words won't help. I hug him once more before climbing into my car. Jungkook stayed silent and just watched me as I drove away.

Reaching my destination; home, I park my car and enter my house. No one was home yet so I went into my room and continued to pack my things that I was packing since last night. After a couple of hours I actually finished packing up everything I needed. I sighed suddenly feeling exhausted I plopped down on my empty mattress, but I guess I can't call it mine anymore. Like on que my phone starts ringing, checking I saw that Jungkook was calling me, hoping he got over me I accepted the call. "Hey Jungkook, are you okay now?" I ask.

For a couple long seconds he was quiet but before I could speak up again he says something. "[Y/n]...yeah I'm feeling better. I'm actually feeling great right now." Jungkook's voice was oddly quiet.

"Oh really? That's nice to know. I'm really sorry, I honestly think I'm *asexual if I can't fall in love with you ha ha." I joked. (*asexual- a person who has no sexual feelings or desires.)

I hear him chuckle through the phone, something was different then his normal adorable chuckle. He's sound somewhat more... bone chilling? "Can you check outside your window really quick?" he asked.