Unexpected Visitor

After endlessly struggling against Jungkook he eventually shoves me back down into the cold, dark basement. Tossing me onto the bed he stomps over to the locked cabinet and unlocks one of the drawers, grabbing something that emitted noises of metal clacking against each other. I looked away not wanting to know what he had in stores for me. I heard his footsteps start again, along with the noise of metal hitting against the floor.

Not long after I feel a hand push me down onto the bed harshly. With no urge to try to escape anymore I allow him to pin me down. The sudden feeling of cold metal behind my neck caused me to jump and whine in discomfort. Though allow him to clasped the metal choker around my neck, knowing if I tried to fight back it would be useless. He then placed his hand on my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

His eyes were void of emotion through the holes of his mask. I shiver slightly from the sight and the metallic smell from the blood on his mask and his clothes. He took of his mask and he slightly smirked at me. "I think this suits you well, I might as well have a chain kink." he let's go of my chin. Instead his hand hits me against my cheek roughly. My head turns sharply from his hard slap. I could feel it start to burn horribly, my hand went up and covered it.

"Don't you ever dare try to escape from me! Do you know how hard it was to keep you down here in the first place?! All that work! The effort! It would've gone to waste, and I wouldn't had been able to get you back!" He shouted, finally losing his calm voice. "Don't think of anything stupid like that again." he growled before walking away. After hearing the sound of the door close I collapsed onto the bed, clutching my cheek in pain.

The feeling the metal around my neck disturbed me as I laid down. My eyes went down and looked at it, there was a chain attached to it. As my eyes followed the chain off the bed and onto the floor, I saw it was attached somewhere near the door behind the cabinet. The chain looked long enough for me to go upstairs in his room with no problem, though most likely won't let me go any more further than his room.

I took my eyes off the chain and stared up at the ceiling above me instead. Countless thoughts started to crowd in my mind. Such as will I ever be able to leave? Can I ever live a normal life again? Can I see my friends and family again? Tears start to spill from my eyes and start to blur my vision. Finally everything getting to me I turn over and sob uncontrollably into the pillow.

~*~

"[Y/n]! Oh my gosh are you okay?!" Jungkook ran over to her horribly worried. She was covered in injuries all over sitting in the grass. But she only smiles at Jungkook and tried to stand up.

"Don't worry, it's just a few scratches." as she tries to stand up she stumbles over and falls back into the grass. Jungkook crouches down and stops her from trying to stand up again.

"You're bleeding! Who did this to you?!" he grabbed his bag and started to search through it frantically. [Y/n] only stays quiet and watches him, seemingly not wanting to answer his question. Finally he finds his small first aid kit and starts to tend to her injuries. "It was the guys who bullied me right? After you helped me a month ago they bothered me less and less... and I started seeing more bruises on you instead." he frowns.

Hearing his words [Y/n] frowns as well not wanting him to worry. "It's okay Kookie, they stopped hurting you right? So it's okay I can endure it." she ruffles his hair. He shook his head, not liking what she said one bit. He didn't want her to get hurt for his sake, he didn't want her to get hurt at all.

"I'll become stronger for you one day... I promise..." he mumbles, attaching bandages now. [Y/n] giggles at his words.

"Okay, but I really like the adorable Kookie right now, even if he's not strong enough to protect me." Jungkook flushed at her words. Suddenly his heart started beating faster and his feelings for her grew more, even he couldn't hide it as well anymore. "[Y/n]... I need to tell you something."