No Escape

"[Y/n]! There you are!" Taehyung beamed. Oblivious to an injured Jungkook right next to her.

"Who's that?" Jin looked over at Jungkook, being the observant and most mature one out of the group of friends. He frowned when he looked at him longer. "He's injured... did he get targeted for bullying?"

Solemnly [Y/n] nodded and gently lead Jungkook in front of her, to show him to her group of friends she made during Summer school. "This is Jungkook, I came late because I overslept and needed to help him out."

Jimin nodded and went in front of Jungkook with a wide smile. "Hi I'm Jimin! We'll make sure you stay safe away from those bullies okay? We're good upperclassmen." his words make Jungkook slightly smile and he nodded, humming on response. Hoseok and Namjoon pushed Jimin out of the way, making him pout.

"Are you badly hurt anywhere? Hoseok has bandages if you need any." Jungkook shook his head and smiled when he looked back at [Y/n].

"[Y/n] helped me and bandaged me up as well, so I'm overall okay." Hoseok nods and puts his bandages away, high fiving [Y/n] as well.

Yoongi then finally spoke up "We should still head to the nurse just in case." his voice seemed detached from emotion, but his words were kind. He was your typical friend who cared but try not to show it. Everyone nodded and ushered the smiling Jungkook to the nurse.

After the nurse checked if Jungkook had any critical injuries, he was claimed be okay and only needed to heal his cuts and bruises. The nurse sends him off with an ice pack and he joined [Y/n] who was waiting for him. "Where's the others?" he asked looking around.

"They left for class, it's the first day and they're former students so they don't have an excuse to be late unlike we do." she chuckles and grabs Jungkook's free hand gently. "Are you okay? Do you think you can attend class?" she asked. Jungkook nods, warmth spreading in his chest.

"Yeah! Only if we have the same class." he smiles. [Y/n] hums and takes off her backpack to check her classroom number, comparing it with Jungkook's. When they look at it they both look at each and smile in unison. "Wow we do!"

[Y/n] giggled and put her stuff away. "That's great! Then let's head to class shall we?" Jungkook nodded and exited the room into the hallway with her.

~*~

"[Y/n] are you feeling okay?" he asked me, his voice full of care like usual. I nodded slowly, though I really didn't feel okay. It's been a while since I've been down here without sun light and doing any proper physical activities. My body felt weak to the point that I felt like falling over whenever I stood up. Jungkook sighed and placed his arm around me. How ever long it has been, I became used to be down here, being with Jungkook was okay. He was kind, he took care of me. I just wonder why he won't let me go.

Jungkook then embraced me, wrapping his arms around me carefully. "What if... what if I let you upstairs? It's sad down here right?" he cautiously asked. I looked up at him in surprise and he smiled when he saw my expression. "Would you like that?" he sweetly asked. I furiously nodded.

"Y-yes please... I... I don't like it down here." I muttered. Freedom, was all I was thinking about. I could get help, I could escape if he's busy doing something else. Jungkook then lifted me up bridal style, looking the most happiest I ever seen him. He exited the room and climbed up the stairs. Once we were out of the basement, we were in a bedroom. I looked down to realize that we came out of a trap door, not your regular staircase. He placed me down gently on the bed and closed the trap door, covering it with a carpet.