2. facts about TVXQ!

Though Changmin may not look like the Casanova of the group, he certainly is.

Yunho tends to sleep with his mouth wide open. The members say it’s a problem he’ll never be able to fix.
JaeJoong finds that very embarrassing, so he does Yunho a favor and puts a blanket to cover his face.

Junsu eats really quickly.

The five of them have celebrity friends; however, JaeJoong has the most celebrity friends. When Yunho found out, he was a tad jealous.

Yunho appears manly, but when the cameras are off, he acts the cutest.

JaeJoong makes weird, exaggerated expressions while sleeping.

JaeJoong, Yoochun, and Hyunjoon (from SS501) are all great friends. They never bring other people along when having a get together.

JaeJoong and Micky are drinking buddies.

Changmin doesn’t like to drink with his hyungs, he’d rather drink alone.

Junsu talks to his twin brother, Junho, on the phone more than a guy would talk to their girlfriends.

Yunho is very forgetful.

Yoochun is not a night person, nor is he a morning person.

Both Junsu and Changmin can’t drink very well.

Yunho is very bad at games, he’d push a few buttons and he’d already lose. His argument? “I’ve been called the Game King, but I have yet to show the members.”

Changmin doesn’t show his inner feelings/emotions. Rare times like the 2008 MKMF where he was overcome with happiness and cried.

Yoochun loves playing games and he believes he’s good at them. Therefore, he never has any rules.

JaeJoong cellphone contains many candid shots of the members (Ex. When they’ve just finished showering, are using the restroom). He says that he loves the members very much and he wants to be set apart from other people by having something nobody else can see.

Changmin is currently learning how to play the guitar. He would love to perform playing the guitar one day.
While Junsu loves games too much, JaeJoong shows no interest in games.

When Yoochun sees an attractive girl, he’s unable to take his eyes off of her.

Junsu doesn’t really have a sense of style. When going shopping, he’d buy the full outfit on the mannequins.
Yoochun likes to roll his pants up. It’s a new style he’s trying to endorse.

Yoochun (as well as the rest of the members) are very supportive of SHINee. Before their debut, Yoochun would always buy food for them and supported them by fiving them advice.

In several interviews TVXQ mentioned that when they are in Korea they are called by their real names (Dong Bang Shin Ki) and they follow the ways of the Koreans like they are, but when they are in Japan they are known as Tohoshinki and will do how the Japanese do (i.e. words, gestures and many more) and when they are in China they are known as Tong Vfang Xien Qi and they will do how the Chinese do.
In an article in a Korean Entertainment website it was mentioned that JaeJoong had said several times that he was nothing without Cassiopeia, in which he mentioned this while he was drunk and being helped out to get a cab by his fans out in the streets where he kept mentioning that he was nothing without Cassiopeia and that he loved Cassiopeia, he confirmed the following day that he really meant everything he said even if he was drunk.

Changmin literally lost his first kiss to JaeJoong. According to them, JaeJoong went to the car to get Changmin and he saw Changmin asleep. Aside from the fact that JaeJoong couldn't wake him up by a simple shake or call, JaeJoong mentioned that he just had the urge to kiss Changmin. After the kiss Changmin ran out of the car and washed his mouth. Yunho said that by the time Changmin got back to the car he was crying.