3. facts about TVXQ!

JaeJoong likes beaches and rivers (sorry if I keep talking about JaeJoong facts, its just that JaeJoong shares more about himself rather than the other members, so much for being quiet right? LOL)

Changmin and JaeJoong are both shy but JaeJoong is sensitive while Changmin has proven his sensitivity when he cried in the past about them winning an award for their 4th Album Mirotic.

When JaeJoong and Yunho had a huge fight in the past, Changmin tried to break the fight along with Yoochun but they wouldn't budge so Junsu ended up crying and the two of them stopped fighting.

Changmin is pretty much the smartest member of the group but JaeJoong was really good in his History class in school.
JaeJoong can't sleep without an eye mask, this is probably due to the fact that he probably sleeps with his eyes open but I haven't seen that so it could possibly be because JaeJoong can still see the light even with his eyes closed.
JaeJoong has a thing for elephants. (This is awkward but cute)

JaeJoong hates loud noises, thus, he sometimes feels like smacking Yoochun when he is goofing around with Yunho. (i.e. rough housing and playing other boyish games. Fan screams don't count)

Yoochun doesn't like being hot (no not physically but in temperature form) so he sleeps with the AC or Fan on when it's winter and the one who has to suffer the cold is JaeJoong because they shared the same room.

JaeJoong's mom made conditions about him having a wife/girlfriend before where she mentioned that he had to bring home a baby.

JaeJoong has a dog named Vick which is a Great Pyreness which the dog's nickname came from his nickname Visual Shock so he made it shorter which was also something Junsu suggested.

JaeJoong drives two cars, an Audi R8 that is worth $125,000 and a V8 engine producing 420 horsepower and he recently drives in a Bentley Continental GT Convertible which is worth around $180,000 with a W12 engine producing about 552 horsepower.

JaeJoong thinks that food presented in a nice way is very delicious.
JaeJoong was taught to drink by his mother because his father wasn't a strong drinker.

JaeJoong and Junsu are the two members who love to eat cereal and Junsu even got mad at JaeJoong once when he ate up the last cereal box.

JaeJoong is fast at text messaging while it takes Changmin a while to finish one word when he gets a new phone. And since he texts so fast Yunho can't even reply and ends up calling him.

JaeJoong watches foreign films and at times he'll fantasize about the female lead.
Junsu and JaeJoong shares underwear.
JaeJoong tends to take weird pictures of the other members for memories (Yoochun hates this)

JaeJoong only believed in Santa until the fourth grade. Changmin called him a kill joy for this.

He tends to say awkward things or say random things and bursts out laughing when excited or nervous.
JaeJoong is paranoid about what other people think of him which concludes the fact that he covers his mouth when he smiles or laughs and is totally careful about what he wears and what his hair style is.
Out of all members of TVXQ JaeJoong has the most celebrity friends. When Yunho found out he got a tad jealous.
Being thought how to drink which doesn't seem like a bad thing, he's the biggest drinker of the group, which is the bad thing.
MC Yoo praises JaeJoong for his variety show quality which concludes his odd personality amongst the members that make him stand out.
JaeJoong loves the brands Gucci and Louis Vuitton.
JaeJoong says that his face is naturally big (you can see this in his high school picture) which is why he manages his diet so he wouldn't blow up.
JaeJoong makes facial expressions in his sleep, Yunho moves a lot in his sleep and ends up in awkward positions the next day, Yoochun snores in his sleep, Jun Su sleeps with his mouth open and Changmin sleeps like a normal person.
JaeJoong has around 11 piercings in total. 5 on his right ear, 4 on his left ear, 1 on his belly button and 1 on his left nipple.
JaeJoong and BoA are best friends, they talk about their boyfriend/girlfriend ideal types with each other.
JaeJoong said that he wants to keep a diary from the day he dates his girlfriend till the day they are married so that when they get married they can go and look at it together.
JaeJoong wants to keep things simple when he goes on dates with his girlfriend, he finds big things so cheesy.
JaeJoong is afraid of heights that when they rode a scary ride in JaeJoong stayed behind.
Among all the members JaeJoong is the least one to be worried about because he tends to trim his own hair.
JaeJoong endorses clothes such as Polham and many more.
JaeJoong admitted to having a crush on his History teacher in the past.
JaeJoong tends to take pictures of the members while inside the bathroom.
JaeJoong is the noisiest member always calling and texting the other members non-stop.
Changmin got accepted into Kyung Hee University and got to be on the top scoring students in his High School exams.
All members of TVXQ love to puff their cheeks on camera.
For the photo shoot of Rising Sun they all had to wear leather outfits and JaeJoong joked "If we have to go to the restroom we are going to have to take this all off."
A fan girl of Junsu followed him to the bathroom and asked for his autograph and he gave it to the brave fan girl.
Yunho showed his care for fans when he got really mad when a fan was accused for stealing a wallet which ended up being a prank.