12. Random facts

Some (random) facts about TVXQ! I believe some people might alreadly know about these, but the others including newbies might not know. These facts are collected by members of Korean Community which includes some people who worked with TVXQ before, or their friends, or told by the members via korean radio, TV, magazines.

YooChunByung (YooChun Sickness)

Among TVXQ, YooChun is probably the most sensitive guy whose emotions do fluctuate a lot. Hence, he used to feel blue and get depressive very often, and Korean fans call this “YooChunByung”. As everybody might know, YooChun’s family history is not that pleasant one, including their parents’ divorce issue and hard time he was having in America. (He wasn’t good at English when he just arrived.) And that’s probably the beginning of YooChunByung. You can say it’s like a depressive disorder.

For instance, there was an interview in Korea a while ago, asking Yoochun “What do you want to be if you are about to reincarnate?” Then YooChun answered like this “I don’t wanna be even born again, ever.” Around 2006, he did not have a proper meal and started crying before going on the stage. And he even confessed that he just felt like crying and very lonely, when he saw the moon in the sky. Changmin is the one who first named “YooChunByung”, telling YooChun,

“Hey, I know that you are pretty depressed right now, but you know, there is nothing we can do about that moon. Practically, we can’t take that off the sky.” (GYAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! typical Changmin! XDD)

Other than this, YooChun often woke up while everybody is sleeping and went to the bridge or going for fishing during night. Luckily [?] Jaejoong most times managed to keep following after him in case of emergency, and I think that’s how Jaejoong and Yoochun become soul mates to each other. Jaejoong also said that YooChunByung is sort of contagious, and even Jaejoong had a infected version of YooChunByung for 3 months. (I think it was around 2006 or 2007.) Recently, it seems that this YooChunByung gets better day by day, and some say Changmin’s crazy [?] actions only can cure him. (that is why I always love KISS <3)

Junsu as the Online Game Master

Junsu is really crazy about playing computer game, but how much does he love to do it? In Korea, many people are actively playing online games with their friends and Junsu is one of them. He plays a lot whether he is in Korea, Japan or elsewhere. The thing is, Junsu used to be a top ranking game player of the online game called Granado Espada. For you who don’t know about the online game, it is a 3D fantasy role playing game based on medieval Europe, and usually players form a group or a guild with other players. Junsu was a team leader of the powerful, famous guild called “Cross Party”. The below are known as the characters played by Junsu himself, and his game items, which are quite rare and very expensive (Much more than 16000 USD) He even borrowed his brother Junho’s account to make a posting online. (He enjoys to have a lots of talking about game with his bro, via phone)

Now, he quitted this game, (People said he was like a legendary player, wondering how he managed to be a top ranking player of the game, as a member of TVXQ who has to deal with the hard schedule, meaning he wouldn’t even have much time for sleeping. This somewhat gave us a conclusion that there are mainly four components that consist of Junsu’s life : Playing Soccer, Playing Online Game, and Singing and Dancing. ) and moved to the different gamed called “Aion”, another popular online game all members of TVXQ and their manager are playing. (It is probably Junsu who persuaded them to play with him.) These days, Jaejoong seem to get interested in playing online games, and was very proud to say “I was ranked as 0.01% of the game I’ve been playing.” (*pats Jaejoong’s head*)

Though this is not directly related to TVXQ, but some members of SuperJunior and Minho from Shinee loves playing online games together.

One more thing. Junsu addresses how thankful the “Cross Party” 십자가당” was, on the “Thanks to” part of the Album Jacket.