54. New Chapter No. 1: The Chance of Love

New Chapter #1: The Chance of Love is the eighth official Korean studio album by South Korean pop duo . It was released on March 28, 2018 by . It is the duo's first full-length Korean album since their discharge from the , which they served from 2015 to 2017. The Chance of Love is described to be a "mature sexy" album, with many songs in the album following a metropolitan style of sound.

The Chance of Love received generally mixed reviews from Korean , who felt the album lacked consistency. In South Korea, the album debuted at number one on the , with debut sales of 110,589 copies. In doing so, it became TVXQ's lowest-selling record in South Korea. In Japan, The Chance of Love debuted at number seven on the , making it the duo's lowest-charting Korean album on the chart.

"The Chance of Love," a -inspired dance song, was the album's . "Love Line," a mid-tempo pop song, was released as the album's second single.

The sequel album, New Chapter #2: The Truth of Love, will be released on December 26, 2018.

Tracks:

1.평행선 (Love Line)TVXQ!
동방신기2.운명 (The Chance of Love)TVXQ!
동방신기3.다 지나간다... (Broken)TVXQ!
동방신기4.Only For YouTVXQ!
동방신기5.퍼즐 (Puzzle) (Sung By U-KNOW)TVXQ!
동방신기6.Closer (Sung By MAX)TVXQ!
동방신기7.BounceTVXQ!
동방신기8.Wake Me UpTVXQ!
동방신기9.게으름뱅이 (Lazybones)TVXQ!
동방신기10.새벽 공기 (Without You)TVXQ!
동방신기11.Sun & Rain