She's your mom?!

"Dad, tell me again why mom is coming home? "  nagngingitngit na tinitigan ko ulit ang dad ko habang tila aliw na aliw naman siyang pinagmamasdan ang reaksyon ko.

               "Well,  she told me she's gonna manage you personally from now on. C'mon sweetie... Your mom misses you so much." nakangisi na pahayag ng dad ko sa akin.

                As if taunting me further,  my dad suddenly bursted into a fit of laughter. He really thought the scenario is very funny. I can't help but think of strangling him for a change.

               "Sweetie... Chill ok? I know your mom can be a bit too hard sometimes but think of the situation as an advantage. Ayaw mo nun? May makakasama ka na sa mga plano mo. It's hard to be alone dealing with our shits sometimes. Am I right? " makahulugang tiningnan ako ng daddy ko which made me smile a little bit too.

               I looked at dad one more time. I am just glad that he's here at this moment that I am still sulking over mom's sudden decision of going home. I just hope that my mom will be as supportive as what dad's message is trying to convey. I sighed upon the thought. Mom was never supportive. I don't think being in the news last night was enough for a reason of her deciding to go home and be my manager. Something is off. Something is really off.

               "Don't worry too much Lei. I am so glad that my two psychos are united again. "

                I looked at dad and smiled. Two psychos huh? That's nice.

                 I am now on my way to the studio for an apparel photoshoot. The weather is extremely hot and I'm sweating like crazy!  Beth is here with me. She's my personal alalay for today. When I ask her about her hands, she seemed nervous and acted so weird. Does she think that it was my fault why Lizzy bit her? Pathetic. I just didn't mind her and motioned for her to start doing my make-up.

              Hindi pa man nangangalahati si Beth sa pag-aaply ng make-up sa akin ay isang tili ang biglang bumasag sa katahimikan ng paligid ng mga oras na iyon.

  "Eeeehhh! Gosh!  Hulaan niyo kung sino ang nakita ko sa lobby guys! " excited na pahayag ng bagong dating na walang iba kundi ang pinaka-OA na tao na nakilala ko sa buong mundo. Crisel Smith. At ano naman kayang masamang hangin ang nagtaboy sa kanya papunta dito sa studio?

            "Who is it? That you're shouting like a mad woman? " pahinamad na tanong ko sa kanya sabay muwestra kay Beth to continue doing my make-up.

             Nakangising ibinaling ni Crisel ang tingin sa akin sabay irap na akala mo naman ikinaganda niya. I really thought that her frown is somewhat of a person with Down's Syndrome. Abnormal. I silently laughed at the thought.

              "Are you talking to me?!  The Leila Montgomery is talking to me?! And I am not even talking to her! Pathetic! Loser! " tila batang saad ni Crisel sa akin at binelatan pa ako. So kadiri. Akala niya ba she's like a cute little kid with the way she's acting? Nakakaloka. She's definitely not normal!

             "Yes. I am talking to You. And, you should be thankful that I AM TALKING TO YOU! You are disturbing our shoot by entering here without permission and shouting like there's no tomorrow, as if it's the end of the world. Now, why are you even here Miss Loser? " nakatayo at nakapamewang na saad ko sa kanya. I even stepped forward and stood right in front of her. Her height of 5 foot 5 is obviously intimidated with my height of 5 foot 9. I plaster a sinister smile on my face. And I saw here face paled. I love it!

                "I... I... I saw the former super model Vera Wilde at... at the lobby. She... She's my idol. That's why."  tila nanginginig pa na sagot sa akin ni Crisel. Halata ang takot sa mga mata nito. I can smell fear from her. I am itching to kill her right now. But... I need to control my emotions. Not yet. It is not yet the right place... And of course, the right time.

                  "Vera Wilde huh? So, you've already met my mom. That's good. " mahinang saad ko sa babae na ngayon ay nanlalaki na ang mata.

                  "What?!  She's your mom?! "  tila shock na napasigaw pa ang babae sa aking harapan. As if having second thoughts of what I've told her. But it's the truth. She's definitely my mom. Unfortunately.