01

Ayleks:

As I pulled up to the parking area I grabbed my money and walked towards the fair grounds. I was meeting my best friend Kat there but I had no clue where she was.

I pulled my phone out my joggers and texted her.

—————

Me: wya

Kat👅: The side entrance nigga 💀 uu fr thought we was gonna pay to get in ?

Me: Coming lmao

—————

I slid my phone in my pocket and started walking to the entrance on the side of the fair grounds. I stared down at the ground and let my hair cover my face. I usually didn't get out of the house much. I had always been kept to myself. It was peaceful. It was just my thing.

I looked up from the ground and watched the cars pass by me. I felt a huge wave of shivers cover my body as the wind blew harder against me. I quickly tugged my crop top sweater down, wishing I had worn something longer.

Soon enough I came to the entrance and saw Kat sitting there. I smiled and greeted her with a quick side hug.

"Hey girl." I giggled.

"Hey," she inhaled hardly on her half smoked blunt that sat in her hand. "You ready?"

I nodded my head and she threw her blunt into the grass before walking to the fence. We both hopped over it effortlessly and looked for the nearest ticket booth.

On our way to the nearest booth she stopped someone neither of us knew and asked for them to take a picture of me and her together. They kindly did as asked and then walked away.

 They kindly did as asked and then walked away

*ayleks is the one with the blonde hair*

"We finna ride like all these rides right?" She raised her eyebrows at me.

I laughed and silently agreed. I was usually silent. It made everything easier. She skipped over to the ticket booth, waiting in line.

"You go get some junk" she shouted to me.

I shot her a glare and rolled my eyes. She flipped me off and I did the same. I finally slugged off into the maze of food stands and games. I looked around desperately for food. I saw a stand for pizza. I figured that was the best I was gonna get so I walked as quickly as I could over to it.

I got in line fast and waited behind like 5 other people. I felt someone tap on my shoulder causing me to snap my head back. There was a man behind me. He was like half a foot taller then me and had dark dreads that covered his face.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah, you can help me by giving me your snap." He laughed and lifted his dreads out of his face. He was cute.

I know there was no way of getting around it so I reached my hand out, obviously asking for him to give me his phone. He handed it to me.

"Call me Michael." He said out of no where.

I lifted my head up surprised and grinned a little. He had a goofy smile on his face and it looked good.

"Ayleks." was all I said before looking back down.

I did as told and added myself before turning back around. When my turn came up I ordered my food and made my way back to Kat. I saw her standing behind the ticket booth with two wristbands in her hand.

"Finally nigga, what you got." She pointed at the food in my hands.

"Just pizza." I shrugged

"Fine by me."

She put one of the wrist band on my wrists, then taking one of the slices out of my hand. She dug into her pizza and I felt my phone buzz. I waited till I only had crust left before checking my phone.

Snapchat:
Trippie14 added you as a friend!

I figured it was the guy that was in line behind me so I quickly added him back. He was hot.

"Who hitting up yo stank ass" Kat laughed her ass off.

I rolled my eyes.

"Some fine ass mixed guy that was behind me in line for food. But it ain't nothing serious."

"Ohhh, where he at?" she started scanning the crowds of people that walked past us.

——————

Trippie14: Hey shawty

Me: this the guy in line right?

Trippie14: Yuhhhh

Me: k

Trippie14: we should ride some rides together😍

——————

I smiled widely and looked over at Kat who was on her own phone now.

"Yo, you mind if that guy joins us?" I pushed my curls out of my face.

"Go ahead babe." She didn't look up from her phone.

——————

Me: ight

Trippie14: bet, wya

Me: behind the ticket booth
opened 8:02 pm

——————

I clicked my phone off and slid it into my pockets again. I waited quietly, leaning against the wall. I saw an odd figure walk up to me and I new it was Michael. I fixed my hair a little and made sure I wasn't slouching.

When he walked over he pulled me in for a side hug and I let him rest his arm around my waist. Tonight was gonna be hella fun.