05

Ayleks:

The car ride home was silent and awkward. My mom didn't ask what happened or if I was okay. She just picked me up, dropped me off at home, and went back to work. I don't complain about it though. It's better then having a helicopter parent.

I immediately went to my room and grabbed my bong. Something to calm me down. I packed it twice, taking fat hits. I felt it kick in fast and decided it was enough. I slumped down into my bed. My phone was digging like crazy.

——————

Trippie14: I see you ignoring my text luh baby💤 Yo day going ok?

Me: Yeah, fine

Me: i'm zooted asf

Trippie14: you home alone?

Me: yuh

Trippie14: let meee slideeee

Me: bet ,, 549 SW Pine Street

Trippie14: betttt

——————

The thought of Michael completely shifted my attention away from last night and today in class. Maybe this could cheer me up. I changed into less warm clothes and took a few more bongs rips until I heard the doorbell ring.

I ran to the door, letting Michael inside. He walked with me back to my room.

"So, you wanna smoke?" I crossed my legs on the bed.

"You a smoker?" He laughed. The sarcasm was obvious in his voice while he pointed to my collection of bongs, lighters, pieces, and bubblers lined up on my desk.

I ignored his remark and quickly rolled us a blunt to share. We started passing it around and taking slow hits.

"What got you down shawty?"

I looked up at him. I didn't think I was looking upset or anything.

"What do you mean? I'm fine."

His eyes looked hard at my face. He studied me for a minute and just laughed. Playing it off, I laughed with him.

"You goofy." He took a long hit of the blunt before passing it to me.

"We should take a picture." I smiled wide at him.

"Only if you post it on yo snap story. People needa know I got shawty on lock down."

I laughed and pulled out my phone taking. a picture. It was cute. He just about forced me to post it, but I didn't mind.

He grabbed my phone once I was done and shoved it into his pocket

"What was that for?" I pouted, crossing my arms.

"Don't worry about it." He hit the blunt again. I didn't mind. At least we could talk more now.

"Tell me about yourself." I demanded.

"Okay. I smoke a shit ton, I like music, I got 14 tattoos, and I got hella feels for you."

I blushed and tried to ignore the last part. "You rap or something?"

He nodded his head yes. "A few songs yuh."

"What?! Michael let me hear some." I reached for his phone. He pulled it away keeping it out of my grip.

"Another time." He shrugged. I was too slump to argue.

We ended up going out and picking up some mcdonald's. When we got back we chilled for a while until I started to get hella tired. We agreed on watching The end of the Fucking World. I was snuggled under the blankets in between both of Michaels legs while he played with my curls.

He insisted on me laying on top of him. I wasn't complaining though. It felt comfortable. Although I knew there was still a part of me that was scared and nervous. This was exactly how I fell in love with Jerome so fast.