02

Ayleks:

When he walked over he pulled me in for a side hug and I let him rest his arm around my waist. Tonight was gonna be hella fun.

"So who this nigga." Kat grinned at Michael.

"This Michael." I shifted closer to him, already feeling a little protective.

He must have noticed because he laughed against my chest. His grip on my also became tighter.

"Well bruh, ion care if y'all start fucking, but she ain't no toy. Treat her good." Her eyes shifted to his arm.

I rolled my eyes and giggled at her remarks. Kat had always treated me so well. We had only been friends for a short period of time but we had a special kind of connection. I trust her with my life and I know she does the same. That bitch knows more about myself then I do.

Michael nodded respectfully and pushed his dreads out of his face. He had a few tattoos across his cheeks and what looked like "14" right in between his eyebrows, but it was hard to get a good look in the strobing fair lights. We locked eyes for a few seconds and he gave me a small smirk.

His eyes were dark and held a lot of secrets. Secrets I longed to know. But that would have to wait. As we walked I stayed under his arm. He was so sweet. He asked me a ton of questions to get to know me better. I tried asking him a few but his response was always,

"This ain't about me shawty, I gotta know everything about my future bae."

Him and Kat also chatted for a lil. I stayed quiet while they talked. We soon got to my favorite ride and I stopped in my tracks. Thunder Bolt.

When I stopped Michael and Kat both looked back at me

"Girl, the fuck you staying there for?" She laughed.

"Can we PLEASE ride this?" I pointed to the ride in front of us. "It my favoritttteeeee ride." I sounded like a 2-year old.

Michael laughed and shook his head, making his dreads fly everywhere.

"Anything for bae." He walked into line with me.

Kat laughed at us again and ran into line. We waited patiently and watched the other rides go before our turn came. After a few minutes of waiting we all got in the cars. I sat with Kat and Michael was put into a car with someone none of us knew. 

The ride began and we started spinning faster and faster. The music started blasting and I almost had to cover my ears. The music was good though. Half way through the ride I heard the song switch to something unfamiliar. It was a good song. I heard Michael from the cart in front of us singing along.

"You used to say you in love
I used to say that shit back
Taking that shit from the heart
Now look where the fuck where we at
Girl you got me just going out bad
Love scars and you got me real sad
Lookin' like you had a past
I was hoping that shit was gon' last, oh"

As the ride ended I struggled to get myself off the ride without falling. I was hella dizzy. I noticed a hand on my shoulder. Michael was right next to me. His eyes were locked on mine.

"You really liked that song." I laughed out loud at him. "I could here your damn singing from behind you on one of the fastest rides."

His eyes shot open wider and a huge grin cane across his face.

"You don't know who sings that song?"

I thought for a second but couldn't come up with anything. I just bit my bottom lip and shook my head no.

"I'll have to show you him soon. Maybe our first date?" He said in a question.

Was he asking me out?

"Our first date?" I questioned.

He nodded his head yes and I felt my face burn up real quick.

"Oh- uh yeah. Guess you will." I grinned from ear to ear.

He flashed me a cute smile and put his arm on my shoulder as we walked. Kat just stayed there laughing at us. I felt bad for bringing Michael but she didn't seem to mind. I moved Michaels arm off mine for a second and pulled Kat aside.

"Hey I'm for real sorry if it feel like i'm ditching you." I whispered so Michael wouldn't hear.

"Bitch," she chuckled. "I'm high as fuck, you think I give a fuck?"

I let out a sigh of relief and then let her remark amuse me. I slipped back over to Michael, staying right against him as we rode more rides and walked around. He's so cute.