Xiumin

"Xiumin."

The young wolf smiled cutely at Avery, blushing as he walked over to her. He gently took her hand and led her to his room, closing the door behind him as she sat down on the bed. He sat next to her and smiled,

"You've made me the happiest man in the world, you know that right?"

Avery giggled,

"I do. I'm very happy that I met you and that I saved you from Isabel. I just regret that I had to hurt you-"

"Avery, don't. I know why you had to attack us. Honestly, I'm glad you did. If that's what it took to keep you alive and stop Isabel, then it was more than worth it."

Xiumin turned and grasped her hands tightly in his,

"There's something I want you to know, Avery. I never wanted to hurt you. When I was attacking you I want to make sure you know that wasn't me. I.. I love you, Avery. I promise that I'll never let that happen again."

Avery smiled sweetly at Xiumin's declaration and squeezed his hands with hers,

"I love you too, Xiumin. I know it wasn't you who hurt me. It was Isabel. You never have to worry about me doubting that, or doubting your love for me. I could see in your eyes that you didn't want to hurt me. I knew it wasn't you."

Xiumin's eyes shined bright with joy at her words as he pulled her into a warm embrace. She held him close to her, burying her face in his chest as she smiled. He kissed the top of her head and looked into her eyes adoringly,

"Are you ready for the mark?"

She nodded and he once again kissed the top of her head before leaning towards her neck. She felt a slight pinch where he bit down to form the mark. She held his shoulders tightly as she began to feel light headed, soon falling asleep. When he finished, he held her close to him and laid back on the bed, kissing her lips lightly as he waited for her to wake up.