Decisions

"JOIN US!!!!"

The main people in the volleyball team exclaimed, leaving your mouth open slightly. Shook that they were this determined, looking over at them then around for anyone, you sucked in a deep breath before looking straight at all of them. All had gleaming bright eyes, as if their eyes were begging you to join.

YOUR/READER'S P.O.V

I couldn't react that fast, the way they said it in sync made me speechless. But sucking in a deep breath, I looked at them and was ready to decline. But the look in their eyes, just made me nonchalantly say, "I'll think about it." Once the words slipped off my tongue, I almost face palmed, but they all looked at each other and nodded with wide smiles.

"Would you still watch us train?" Hinata asked, the gleam in his eyes never leaving. With a small smile, I nodded softly. Daichi grinned as well as Sugawara and Asahi, Tsukishima just looked at Yamahuchi as he smiled widely. Tanaka and Nishinoya laughed and fist bumped each other, while Kageyama just stared at me.
     After their happy moment, I was practically dragged into the gym while I smiled. Sniffing in the smell of fresh volleyball balls excited me, straightening my back I glanced towards the balls. Without even giving them a moment to speak, I started to walk towards it. Not having control over my body. Picking up one ball, I stood on the edge of the court, ready to serve it.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Y/n spins the ball in his hand for two seconds, his expression changing into a even calmer one. He forgot about the world around him, it was just him and the ball with the court. His mind filled with the right way to serve, forgetting that the team was looking at him with confused expressions. Taking in a deep breath, Y/n threw the ball high up. Jumping after it, lifting one hand back, then slamming the palm of his hand hardly against the rubber like ball with half of his will.

With incredible speed, the ball flew passed the net and onto the other side of it, causing a loud 'SLAM!' Sound when the ball hit the floor. Y/n took in a deep breath, his H/c hair flowing over his eyes as he slowly came back to earth. Once he remembered that the team members were there, he quickly looked towards them in a nervous way. He was going to open his mouth to say something, but stopped once he saw them.

All standing there.. Wide eyed, looking at the ball then back at Y/n. "WOOOAAAHHH!!" Hinata exclaimed, running to get the ball, Y/n began to sweat drop as he smiled shakily. "S-sorry! I was supposed to watch you train!" He quickly apologized, and shuffled himself to stand next to Kiyoko, who stared at him for a moment. Making Y/n turn to look down at her with a small gentle smile, then looking back at the team as they trained.

"Tch.. Fancy dude over there acting cool around Kiyoko," Tanaka muttered unpleasantly, making Nishinoya's attention click towards Y/n and Kiyoko and giving the male a warning look before turning back to keep playing.
Watching as they split the group into two groups, Y/n carefully examined everything. From their expressions to there moves, and it started to become more like a rhythm in Y/n's head. Hinata's and Kageyama's quick attack actually surprised him ever so slightly, clapping his hands slowly as he gave them a thumbs up. While the pare just grinned widely and nodded their heads.

"Hey Y/n!" Sugawara's voice snapped him out of his daze, returning back to earth he looked at the gray haired male and tilted his head to the side in a questioning manner, "yes?" He finally responded. Sugawara just grinned widely and waved him over, "wanna train with us?" He suggested.

Daichi was on the opposite team of Sugawara's and his face drained color slightly as well as his group. "Oi no fair!! You can't have Y/n!" Hinata whined, pouting. "You can have Asahi!" Sugawara added, pushing Asahi on the other side.
And now it was set. Y/n, Sugawara,Tanaka, Yamahuchi, Ennoshita, and Narita on one side. And Daichi, Tsukishima, Kageyama, Hinata, and Nishinoya on the other side; Asahi felt bad so he decided to sit out and be comforted by Kiyoko.

It didn't help that much that the fact that the strong duo were on the other side, and whenever they'd do their quick it seems to always score a point. But did Y/n take that as a threat? Nope. He just smirked to himself.
This time, when Kageyama and Hinata did their quick, it was immediately blocked off by Y/n as a one touch, "One touch!" He quickly called out, looking back at Ennoshita as he saved it as a chance ball. "Y/n!" Sugawara called out, as the ball flew his way.
With a wide smirk, Y/n ran towards the left side of the net, when he saw that Tsukishima and Hinata were following him, he shifted around and quickly ran to the other side as he saw the ball being set towards him. As if the world was moving in slow motion, Y/n licked his lips slowly and slammed the ball on the other side; scoring a point. The small group cheered as a feeling of satisfaction rushed through Y/n's body, he high fives all of them and mentally cheered for himself. "That's how you play volleyball.." He muttered to himself.

At the end of the match, it was Daichi's team who won. Come on, they had Nishinoya, Kageyama and Hinata on their side. How could they not win?
Y/n ran a hand through his hair as he looks at Hinata, who was staring at him with beaming eyes. The ginger haired boy opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by Y/n muttering a quick, "I'll join."

   The place fell silent, Kiyoko just smiled and wrote down something on her notebook, Sensei and the couch turned to each other with both wide grins, (Tsukishima was unamused) and the team stared at Y/n.
    "Hah, you wanted me to join, right? Then I'll join," Y/n laughed, ruffling Hinata's hair, as the ginger haired boy stared at Y/n... Dumbfounded.

  "ALL RIGHT!!" Tanaka and Nishinoya were the first to cheer, slapping each others back then greeting Y/n to the team. As well as Hinata and Kageyama. Daichi and Sugawara just smiled warmly like proud looking parents (cue the fangirls).

Isn't this going to be the start of the crows finally spearing their wings to fly?