Sleepover! (SPECIAL!!)

Just a little something as an apology for not updating in awhile. ^^;
Excuse me, there MAY be some SLIGHTLY sexual stuff going on here, PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE!!

******

It was weird about how it started, actually, no one even knew HOW it started. But all of you were here now, three teams, Karasuno, Nekoma, and Fukurodani, having a sleepover, apparently in your house.
   You lived alone and you didn't really mind the three teams coming over, you thought it'll be a great idea to spend time with each other and 'bond'. But... Umm... A whole scenario of chaos happened.

   "WHERE ARE YOU~?" A loud voice sang through the whole house, as painfully slow footsteps were heard. You had your mouth shut tightly, as you yourself were pressed up against no other than the captain of Nekoma, Kuroo. With a smirk, Kuroo looked at your figure as you desperately tried to push yourself away from him and at the same time be quiet, it was a fun sight. Kuroo opened his mouth to say something snarky, but you stopped that by quickly and firmly placing your hand over his mouth, giving him a sign to be quiet. 
  Kuroo's eyes grew wide for a moment, before slowly starting to smirk, he held your wrist and gently glazed his tongue over your hand; licking it while giving you a dirty look. Your face almost immediately blew up with a dark maroon like color, you tried to pull away but Kuroo had you trapped around him. He leaned his face down and slowly pressed his lips against your neck, causing you to gasp ever so slightly.

   "Shhh.. We don't want them to find us~" Kuroo purred, a smirk on his lips. Heat radiation was fuming from your face and body, as you quickly pushed Kuroo away and ran out of the cramped closet you two were in. Just as you were about to take in a deep breath, you were tackled down by non other than the cheerful owl himself.
   "HAHA!! I got Y/n!~" he sang, throwing his fist up in happiness. "OH NO!"  "OUR PRINCE!!" Voices were heard from somewhere beside the Tv, as suddenly half of Nekoma's team and ALL of Karasuno's team ran towards Bokuto, their fists held high as they screamed. "GET HIM!"

   Yes, as you would've guessed by now, you guys were playing hide and seek, and you clearly regretted hiding with Kuroo. After the share of laughter, and leaving Bokuto on the floor while he is whining about not winning and that Akaashi didn't help him, you all decided to sit down and watch a movie. Who didn't like movies?
    Anyways, as everyone got comfortable. You quickly noticed that Kenma wasn't there, so you told everyone to start the movie without you, which they didn't agree at, and stood up to go find the missing pudding. Of course, he was hiding in a corner with his PSP in hand. A small huff escaped your lips as you slowly crawled towards Kenma, as he was in deep concentration, you quickly pulled his PSP away with a wide sick grin on your lips. "H-Hey! Y/n.. Give it back.." Kenma muttered lowly, extending his hand it to get the PSP back. You smirked and just held it back away from him, which made Kenma even more determined. In no time, Kenma had you on the floor with him over you and still trying to steal the PSP, the position made you blush darkly as you coughed, catching Kenma's attention. He looked down at you with his wide eyes, before he realized what he was doing, making him pull away and quickly run off to where everyone was, his face red.

   After a little while, when your face calmed down, you went back to watching the film. You sat in between Bokuto and Akaashi, you had your eyes firmly on the movie when suddenly you felt something heavy on your shoulder. When you turned and saw what it was, you immediately cooed, it was Bokuto with his head on your shoulder and his eyes still glued to the movie. Bokuto looked at you for a moment, his face going pink, before returning to watching the rest of the movie. Akaashi also did the same, making you smile ever so widely. You slowly yawned, and looked at both the males, before kissing both of them on their foreheads making them go red. With a small chuckle you returned to looking back at the screen, when you felt someone nuzzling your neck making you shiver. "Hey, hey.. Akaashi.. He smells like strawberries." Bokuto breathed out, his head still held in between your neck. Akaashi looked at Bokuto for a moment, then did the same as him, nuzzling your neck, and inhaling in your scent. "hmm... True.." Akaashi whispered, leaving you red by the actions they were doing.

  When the movie ended, you stood up and stretched while letting out a small adorable yawn. Taking a look at everyone as they tried to agree on what was the best part in the movie, without a word, you left everyone to talk and went to sleep. Of course all of the teams, as well as you, were going to sleep in your room, specifically the floor of your room (you had to push your bed out to make space). You lazily walked towards your sleeping bag and put yourself to bed, just as you were about to sleep the group walked in with Bokuto and Kuroo screeching "PILLOW FIGHT!!!"

  You quickly started to see many pillows fly around the room, slightly confused that they brought WAY to many pillows. You gasped once you received a pillow to your face by Hinata, who quickly started to stammer out apologizes. You grinned slightly and got out of the sleeping bag, then began to have a pillow war.

   Thus to leading Kageyama falling over you multiple times, Kenma trying to hide in the closet, Sugawara trying to get everyone to sleep, Kuroo and Bokuto teaming up on all of you. In the end, Sugawara and Daichi scolded everyone because pf the feathers scattered around the room (which all of you were forced to clean). The one who was really shook to the bone was Bokuto, he sat between the feathers and literally cried about how people killed birds --claiming that he was one of them, which no one denied-- and how cruel every single human in the world was. "WHYYY?! WHHYYY?!" Bokuto cried, shoving his face in the feathers.

  After cleaning up, everyone got to their beds with wide smiles. You laid down and let out a small happy sigh, you really were happy. "I will Fly.. High.." Hinata began to sing lowly, not realizing he was singing out loud. "Far beyond the world before my eyes.." Nishinoya continued, a large grin forming on his lips.
   Daichi looked at everyone and continuously started to say 'shhh' 'stop, stop' with Sugawara saying it with him.
"Through the tears you'll make it--" Kuroo started, "spread your wings and fly!" Bokuto finished, both fist bumping each other. Kenma and Akaashi both accepted their death.
   "We can fly!! Reaching for the future's light!" You sang, laughing and fist bumping Hinata.
      Daichi screams.

*** EXTRA!! ****

   As you were sleeping, you felt something around you shift slightly. With a small groan you turned to get more comfortable, that's until you hear a whisper. "Y/n~ can you give me a Blôwjöb~?"
        You died.

    Imagine the rest. XD