Broken

Sorry for the wait! School is getting in the way ;-;

======

It was bound to be a wonderful day, the sun was shinning everywhere and the wind blew past ever so softly, the birds sang in a beautiful melody; It was just perfect. Hinata placed his bike near the entrance of the gym then ran towards the school building, he also had a feeling that today was going to be great. Kageyama was already there, with a milk box in his hand as he walked. "Kageyama-Kun!!" Hinata called, running towards the blueberry eyed male with a wide smile. "Did you see where's (Y/n)?" Hinata asked, his eyes shining at the mention of you. Kageyama looked around and shook his head, throwing the empty milk box in the trash can as he walked towards your locker. "Lets stay by his locker and see if he'd come." Kageyama said softly, with the orange haired chibi following behind him.

    They stood by the locker for what seemed to be hours, but there was still no sign of you. "He said he'll be here today.." Hinata muttered, rubbing his chin as he thought. Kageyama looked around, then saw Tsukishima walking with Yamaguchi. "Have you seen (Y/n)?" Yamaguchi asked, looking at me and Hinata. "We are actually looking for him too!" Hinata replied, he then turned to look the other way. "Lets go ask the others.." Kageyama calmly said.

"(Y/N) ISN'T HERE!!??!?" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE ISN'T HERE!?" The second years and third years all began to question the first years, who just sweat-dropped and gave them simple answers. "I'm calling him." Daichi finally said, pulling out his phone and dialing your number down then placed it on speaker for the whole team to hear. Deep.... Deep.... Deep..
     After three rings, you finally replied. "H-Hello..?" You answered, your voice raspy as if you haven't had a drop of water in months. "(Y/n)? Where are you? Are you sick?" Sugawara pulled the phone away from Daichi, starting to ask mother questions as he held a worried face.

    "Haha.. I'm fine, just.. Broke my leg.." Silence.. No one talked, no one even seemed to blink. It was as if time has stopped and they were all frozen. Click, They hung up on you. For a moment you looked at your phone, wondering if they did it on purpose, but sighed then placed your phone on the night stand, leaning your head on the pillow you closed your eyes to fall back asleep. When you were about to fall asleep, a loud bang and a clash made you jolt awake, you stared at your door with pure horror, actually thinking that there was an intruder in your house.

The door was suddenly flung open, revealing the team, they all held chocolate heart shapes boxes, large flowers, and volleyballs, new shoes, everything perfect for valentines and a birthday party. "(Y/N)!!!" They all yelled, flinging themselves on you (carefully not to hurt your leg), except Tsukishima, who stubbornly had his arms crossed as he looked at all of you. "G-Guys!?" You gasped in surprise, starting to tear up you hugged them all. "Are you okay?"  "How do you feel?"  "Do need a drink?"  "What number is this?"  They all started blaring you with questions, you just laughed and rubbed your eyes, giving them all a smile. "You guys are the best.." You smiled, looking at all of them as they blushed and rubbed the back of their heads.

   Sugawara turned around to head downstairs, saying that he'll make soup and something for you to eat, with Daichi and Asahi helping of course. Kageyama stared at all the posters of famous volleyball players that were stuck on the wall. Tsukishima  sat down on a chair next to you, listing to music on his phone. While Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Hinata looked at you with Cheshire smirks on their faces, they all held up a marker, then pounced at your leg and began scribbling unknown things there. You laughed slightly, then lend your head back on the pillow. "Does it hurt..?" A sudden soft voice asked, turning to look at Yamaguchi, who sat on a chair and looking at you.

"Hmm.. Not so much.. I was practicing spiking but I guess I landed on my leg in the wrong way." You replied, letting out a small laugh. Tsukishima grimaced, shivering slightly he looked away to hold a small frown on his lips. "Be careful next time.." What he said made everyone in the room freeze, the cold heart Tsukii was actually worried? You stared at him for a moment with wide eyes, then slowly smirked and leaned your head towards him. "Worried, Tsukii?" You teased, his cheeks flared pink as he turned  to give you a glare. "Don't make me break your other leg." He threatened, making you turn your head and sit down without a word.

 After a little while, Sugawara, Daichi, and Asahi came back with a tray of food for everyone. You thanked them as you began to drink the soup, looking to your right you saw Kageyama drinking milk. When he lifted his head to take a bite out of his bread, you quickly leaned your head forward and drank the milk from the same straw, not even realizing it was an indirect kiss. Kageyama froze for a moment, watching you as you pulled away with a grin, then a blush started to coat his cheeks as he looked away. The team froze and stared at you, wondering if you even knew what you have done. "What? Is it a crime?" You shrugged, drinking your soup again.

  They let it slide, since you probably didn't know what you just did. "Hey guys, when my leg gets better, how about we go horse riding?" You asked, giving everyone a wide smile. They all nodded and smiled widely, liking the idea of a change.

Bleh, I'm out of ideas.. Next chapter will be about horse riding. Well that is if you agree.