Chapter 2: This guy...

Ariana's POV:

I'm lying in front of the tv, watching the series Vampire Diaries, when suddenly I hear the bell ringing.

Who on earth would be at MY door this time of the night? Maybe the doorman or room service for the wrong room?

I grab my pair of slippers and put it on. While opening the door i realize what I'm wearing...

An oversized hoodie, sweats and a croptop.

Just my luck.

The one guy that i actually wanted to impress, is at my door.

Wait...why is he at my door?!

"Cameron?", i ask sounding very confused.

"Yup, i brought you some groceries that u so desperately need", he said flashing me a very big white smile.

"You brought me groceries? This time of the night?"

"Yes, I knew you would still be awake, and would probably have a desperate need for coffee, and then you wouldn't have! Not even popcorn for your lonely Los Angeles movie nights", he said winking at me.

"Who says I was watching a movie?"

"Well look at the tissue box next to the tv...and the tv's on", he said knowing that he's right,

"For your information...I am watching series, and yes Vampire Diaries gets emotional. I'm a girl ok!", I said laughing at myself.

He then puts 3 brown bags full of food on my kitchen counter.

There is another bag with a weird Chinese logo.

"What is that?", I ask pointing that out.

"Some Chinese food. I thought you'd be hungry, since you only drank coffee tonight. Is it ok? I can go buy you..."

But i interrupt him: "No, I love Chinese. Thank you, Cameron"

We then took a seat and began to eat our Chinese. We continued to watch the series.

This has really been a fun night with him so far, but i still don't get how he's here now.

Is inviting yourself an American thing?

Cause he invited himself to eat dinner with me, and now is watching tv with me?

3 hours passed

How on earth did this just happen?

We watched a movie and ate popcorn, and I never invited him. Isn't it a bit forward of him just to come in like i would want him here?

He can't just think that I would want him here...

He's sitting right next to me, so close...

"Ok, well that was very nice. I'm very tired now...", I said stretching my arms out over my head.

He looked at me for a second then he looked at the bit of tummy showing from my stretch.

When I saw that he was looking at me, i quickly put my arms down.

I stood up taking the empty Chinese boxes and popcorn bowl to the kitchen.

I was busy throwing away the box when suddenly he came into the kitchen.

"So Ariana..."

I turned around facing him.

He was smirking at me, why I don't know.

"Cameron, I'm very tired, I'll se you tomorrow. Thank you so much for the groceries and the Chinese."

"My pleasure.", he said walking to the door, taking his coat from the coat hanger. "Sweet dreams Aria, enjoy your evening further"

He gave me a hug and walked out. I locked the door behind him.

Did he just call me Aria?

I stood there still for a moment. Why did he show up? Why did i meet him? Why do i trust him?

I mean i barely know the guy and he just comes and goes how ever he wants.

It's just something about him. Something that makes me trust him, i mean if he wanted to kill me it would've been by now?

The next day

I wake up by the noise of cars. WTF?!

Are you serious...

I stand up, going to my window. I see the birds flying in the sky, chirping as they go to rest in die beautiful trees. Only now i realize that I didn't even notice all the street benches or boutiques yesterday.

I was probably in a daze with this gorgeous guy walking next to me.

But the one thing that I want to know...

Why me?

Why did he chose me to hang out on his Friday afternoon?

I mean he looks like the type of guy that everybody would want to hang out with,

the typical badboy,

but when you get to know him like i fed last night, you'll notice that he's actually cute.

Why do I even think about this random guy so much?

My phone rang, caller ID unknown.

"Good morning, sunshine", the person said. Clearly a dude, with his low voice.

"Uhm, who is this?", i ask, trying to sound as nice as possible.

"Cameron, obviously"

"Oh, hi Cameron", now I'm completely confused.

Who the hell does he think he is?

Calling be sunshine and Aria?

That is totally Jack's thing...was.

"So, what are you doing till 1pm?", he says as if he knows what I'm going to do.

"I'm going out with a friend", i say knowing that it's going to confuse him.

"Oh...i thought you knew nobody?"

"I met some people, just like I met you", i say, knowing that I'm going to be breaking down he's fragile ego.

"Thats nice, I'm glad...who's he?"

"How can you just think that its a he? I don't socialize with men usually..."

"Oh, well thats good", he says, like he's saying it to himself.

"Why would that be good?"

"No, its just...", he says, but then I suddenly hear another guys voice. British of course:"Cameron, c'mon you got to hang up! the shoots about to start...dude"

"I hear you're busy...and yes I'll be ready at 1pm", i say cheekily

"Good, see you then, i don't like waiting ayy", with those words, I can just see his perfect face winking at me.

He ended the call.

Omg.

Why am I constantly thinking about this guy?

He's a stuck-up-rich-dude..

It must be.

They always are...

Why would he be different?