Chapter 9: Me?

Aria's POV:

He loves me?

"I didn't think that you actually love me"

"Well I do, Aria", he said looking down. "I've never felt this way about anyone before, and thats why this hurts"

"I didn't know...I'm sorry", but with those words that I said, he stood up.

"I'll quickly show you where your room is for the night", he said very randomly, as if he was trying to ignore the conversation.

I took my stuff and walked up the stairs with him in complete silence.

I swear I've never felt this awkward before in my life.

At the end of the stairway, we approached a very long hallway to the left. At the end of the hallway, there was two rooms.

"This room is yours, and If you need anything, I'm in the room right next to yours", he walked into his room and turned around to me. "Goodnight", and he closed the door.

I stood in the hallway in front of his door. I still can't believe that this is happening. The way I'm feeling now is unbearable. I've never felt this bad before. I'm still shocked and confused.

I wanted to knock on his door, but I just couldn't.

I walked into my room and closed the door.

Tonight I really struggle to fall asleep. All that is going through my mind is the thought of the fact that he might be awake too.

I climbed out of my bed and walked to my door. I softly opened it. I saw that his door was wide open. I walked into his doorway.

Nobody in the bed.

I started to walk downstairs, searching for him. Nobody was in the living room. I then went to the kitchen. The only thing that I noticed, was a beer bottles cap on the kitchen counter.

I walked to the swimming pool area, and noticed that the light is on outside.

I took my phone out and looked at the time. 3:04 am.

Shit.

When I got outside, Cam was sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet in the water.

He heard something and looked in my direction, when he noticed me.

"I thought you were asleep", he said to me.

"The same for you"

"I just wanted some air"

"With a beer?"

He looked at me, and then looked away.

"Okay, no reply? I'm sorry, Cam. for everything. This was the best night of my life. I've never met anyone like you. I was just paranoid that maybe you were using me, but now that I know that you really love me, I know that I want to be with you", I said standing behind him, hoping that he'd understand.

"I get that, but I'm too upset to talk to you right now"

Cameron's POV:

As I said those words I immediately had regret flowing over me. As I turned around to say that I'm sorry and that I'm only upset, I saw that she was already gone.

I stood up and tried to walk after her, but she locked her room door already.

That's it. I can't live without this girl.

I climbed onto her balcony using the tree across it. When I finally got on he balcony alive, I kept knocking on her door till she opened it.

"ARIANA", I tried to scream but I was out of breath... mostly because I was dead tired and scared of what she might say.

"Cameron...", she said looking at me with that beautiful blue green eyes.

"This might sound awfully cheesy. But I simply can't let you date someone else. I can't even imagine being without you for one week. Honestly, I just need you by my side.

"You... You're all I want."

Those words made me so excited that I basically threw her onto her bed and jumped on her. Kissing my beautiful girl next to me all night long.