Chaper 7: I could only dream

Aria's POV:

We walked into the house. Entering from the garage door, connecting to the kitchen.

I walk in, absolutely amazed.

A very expensive looking kitchen, with a marble kitchen counter island.

"Angel, come here girl!", Cam called his dog, while whistling. "Aria, there's the fridge, get us a drink"

I walked to the fridge. It is a double door fridge, with two mirrors covering both doors.

"Cam, what do you want to drink?"

"Uhh...no just get us a beer"

"No, I don't like beer, I'm taking a Coke", I said to him.

I walked towards him and his dog, standing in what seems like a living room. Red, brown and black everywhere. It's such a royal feeling that I get here.

"Babe, do you want to go outside?", Cam asked me.

"Yeah sure"

We walked out of two glass doors, entering a massive swimming pool area. The pool bar and seating is blue and brown. The perfect combination. The pool is completely covered with mosaic tiles.

"Do you have your bikini here?", Cam asked me.

"Uhm...no", I said asking confused, cause its dark outside and very late. "I'm in a cocktail dress, i don't think that I would have one here"

"Just thought that we could enjoy the jacuzzi"

"Yeah, i understand"

"I have one for you tho...", He said laughing at me.

"Why on earth would you have one?!"

"It was suppose to be my ex's birthday present, but i never got the chance to give it to her"

"Yeah, like I would believe that"

"I'm dead serious", he said walking into the house.

He then came out with a wrapped present.

Looks like he's telling the truth.

"See for yourself. There is even a card, but I want to throw that away", he said, taking the card and walking back inside to throw it away.

I can't help to feel guilty.

This is suppose to be someone else's.

"Cam, are you sure?", I asked, very concerned.

"Please do. It will fit you better. It's your favorite color. She didn't even like blue, but I bought it anyway"

"Thank you so much, Cam", i said walking to him, giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I promised myself that I won't fall for him.

"Mhhh, my pleasure", he said, smirking at me. "There is a bathroom in the other pool room over there"

I took the present and walked to the indoor pool room. When I entered I saw a beautiful indoor pool with fountains everywhere.

At the back of the room, I saw the restroom.

Entering, I closed the door.

A very big bathroom...with a fountain.

Helps you to pee easier.

I just laugh at that thought.

Opening the present, I see a beautiful blue bikini.

My size.

How is it my size?