The Invitation

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this collab between AshuraKnight and I!

Speech- Normal

Speech- Aura

It was a sunny day in the PALS, The sky was clear, pokemon were playing, flowers were blooming, and overlooking it all was a boy, looking through the cameras on his moniter.

PAL stand for Pokémon Awakens Love. It's a region that supports all six regions known to the Pokémon World. Some people like to go to PAL because according to the media, it was very beautiful. It was very sunny during the spring and summer, many colourful flowers and lush green trees and grasses in the many natural habitats PAL has and all their water bodies are crystal blue, sparkling and clean. The bushes were also bursting with Berries for Pokémon to eat. The general environment a paradise for Pokémon; hence the name. If a trainer is caught abusing Pokémon within this region, it's an immediate death sentence, as PAL takes the welfare of Pokémon, whether wild or trained, very seriously.

With this in mind, pollution is also considered a crime here. If you are caught tainting the environment in anyway, you'll be sent to jail. And let's just say landing yourself in PAL's Jail is never a pleasant thing.....it's much worse than the jails in other regions.

Trainers are expected to do everything they can to protect their own Pokémon, which is why all the trainers living in PAL have to learn how to fight in one way or another without their Pokémon. PAL contains all the Pokémon in the six regions, and also, sometimes, even Legandaries flock here to relax in this paradise.

Let's not forget those that protect and run PAL. Officer Jennies around the region are nothing compared to them. They are called "Hunters", people that have proven themselves through rigorous examination to be an elite member of humanity. If you can pass the Hunter Exam, or "Exam from Hell" as PAL people may call it (since out of 1,200 applicants, only about 10 pass and get their license, and some actually died in the Exam), you have many benefits, such as 95% of all public facilities can be used at no cost. Furthermore, all such services are provided at first class, unrivalled freedom to travel around the regions, almost no legal responsibility for murder, and so much more.

Most people from the G-Men members are actually Hunters provided by the PAL's Prince and Princess, which is why they are considered formidable. PAL is a principality, which means they were ruled by a Prince or Princess.

Of course, they have Contests and Pokémon Showcases too. However, the Contests are different. Instead of winning five Ribbons and participating in the Grand Festival for the Ribbon Cup, there are two types of contests: Normal and Super. Normal contests are also split into five categories: Cool, Beauty, Smart, Tough and Cute. There are also four ranks: Normal, Super, Hyper and Master.

As for Super Contests, It is also split into the five categories like the normal contests, but the rankings are as follows: Normal, Great, Ultra and Master. You need to win ribbons from Normal rank from a certain category in order to enter the next rank's contest in the same category. To be a Top Coordinator, once needs to win Master Rank in at least one category for either contest type.

And for Showcases, instead of winning three Princess Keys, they had to win five in order to earn the right to participate in the Master Class. Those who win the Master Class tournament would earn the title of PAL Duchess.

In order to earn the right to battle the Elite Four, they must win the Battle Frontier challenge. Their Battle Frontier works differently from other regions in terms of collecting symbols. There are only four symbols altogether, but it's cut into 12 pieces. So in order to get one whole symbol, one must defeat the group who holds the three pieces. The four pieces are called the Flame Symbol, Wind Symbol, Earth Symbol and Water Symbol. There is a special chip inside (placed by one of the PAL Elite) that would fix the three pieces to merge it into one piece without showing that it was once in three pieces once a challenger got all three pieces of one symbol. Due to the fact that the symbols are all cut differently, there is no way the pieces one group is holding can merge with the pieces that is held by another group.