The Path Of A Hunter

"Well, Paku, since Jude is resting, I am counting on you to pull this one...." Ash said

That was what Ash had said, and that was how Pakura found herself carrying a box that Ash and Phillip had prepared. She Smirked, as she waited in the shadows for Misty to show up.

when she found Misty heading towards the building where her performance is going to be held. She ran towards her, and purposefully bumped into her.
"Hey, watch it!" Misty cried, glaring at her.

Pakura got up and apologized. "Sorry. I just need to deliver this box to Jude, since he got sick. But after that, I had to go for a dinner appointment with the Chairman of the Hunter's Association, and I'm already late for the appointment."

Misty was intrigued. "If you like, I can pass it to Jude. I always help a fellow Water Master."
Pakura nodded. "Thanks." and passed the box to Misty, casting her Mind Control ability to swallow whatever got into her mouth.
Misty smiled, and carried the box back to her dressing room. She decided to open the box, and found a beautiful cake full of icing and chocolate rice.

'Is Pakura sure that Jude can finish that all by himself?' Misty thought 'Judging by the size of this cake, I don't think he can even finish half of it....maybe I should try a slice. He wouldn't notice and I'm hungry anyway.' With that, she took the knife provided and cut the cake.

However, as soon as she did, the balloon containing sedative drugs exploded, showering her face. As soon as the substance touched her tongue and she swallowed it thanks to Pakura's Mind Control, she passed out.

"Mission accomplished. Phillip, have you deactivated the cameras in Misty's dressing room?" Ash asked

"Yup. It's safe to go in." Phillip replied, just as Ash teleported to her side.

"Come on, let's do this, Paku." Ash announced. Pakura and Sylveon looked at each other before Pakura sighed and complied as she carried Misty's body back to the dressing room, and wiped her face clean, as Ash swapped her Pokéballs, making use of aura to find out which Pokéballs was in the Pokéballs.

"I have a bad feeling about this, Ash." Pakura muttered, as she was ready to inject the antidote so Misty could wake up and make her preperations. "She would blame me as soon as she wakes up."

"You'll be fine, Paku. After all, Phillip can modify the security footage to suit our needs. If that doesn't work I will do my way." Ash reassured her.
'Although I don't really know why she puts a camera in her dressing room. Did she think anyone would want to see her flat chest?' Pakura rolled her eyes at the thought. But then again, some boys may like flat-chested girls, who knows?

"You're right." Pakura conceded, as she watched Ash erase part of her memories. "You do have a point."

"I'll admit though, some of my former friends have grown to be fine looking people, though I hear that Serena went through plastic surgery. They are apparently living the good life, but not for long." Ash said darkly as he left when Pakura grabbed the cure

As soon as she injected the antidote, Misty's eyes opened, and when she saw Pakura, she snarled.
"You!" She shouted. "What did you do to me?"

"I didn't do anything." Pakura replied calmly and truthfully. 'Not directly, at least.'

"I am sure you did! You must have knocked me out so you can get some guy to rape me, right?" Misty pointed an accusing finger at her.

"Nah, who would want to do that?" Pakura replied sarcastically. "You look like you can't even fit into a bra. I suggest you should use Band-Aids instead."
Misty tried to hit her with her mallet, but Pakura blocked it with a finger, and kicked the hammer away. In the process, she kicked her hand as well, causing her a lot of pain. Funnily enough, Pakura's finger was fine.