Second Battles, Traitors vs Heros

The music that I put in you will need for apart of the story. Also this story will be permanently Authors POV, with some exceptions.Anyways I'm to the story.

"How are we goin to get Ash to trust us?" Clemont asked, the traitors were trying to get Ash back so they could manipulate him and get him to give them money. After all, he's a champion, he's filthy rich. With him on their side they could get anything the want. "I can just ask him, after all Ashy is my boyfriend!" Serena retorted, drooling over Ash's image in her mind. "Like hell he is!" Calem shouted "He's weak! Besides you know you can't resist me."

Everyone then looked at him with an look that says 'You sure about that?' Then turned their attention back to the matter at hand. "See nobody can resist me even the guys look at-mmmpfh!" Then Calem mouth got stuffed with paper, then Brock came and put 5 layers of flex tape on his mouth. "This is the ultimate test. Let's see if flex tape can stop Calem from running his mouth." Everyone then started giggling. "Ok...haha..we..hah....need to focus now." Misty said in between laughs.

"I have an idea." Gary announced and explained his idea, there were murmurs among the others but they all agreed and went to go put the plan in action

__________________________

Ash and Pakura were walking together in the park, they had just sat down to eat their lunch and Espeon and Sylveon were playing together, they were just about start eating the food when

"ASHY!" Serena screamed as she ran up to give him a kiss, but before she could even touch him Pakura punched her in the jaw and pointed her gun at her.

"Touch him and your dead." Pakura said in a threatening tone and to prove she wasn't messing around, she fired a bullet only centimeters from her wrist, but it grazed her a little. She winced in pain, trying to hold back tears, but failed as they flowed down her face. Then all of the traitors appeared, surrounding them. "Ash come back." Clemont said in a remorseful tone "we are sorry." "Yeah right you are!" Ash snapped "Did you Numbskulls forget Pakura and I are Aura guardians? I can see your every intention, thought and emotion. I know you want to just use me for my wealth!" Then Ash released a Aura wave, pushing everyone back. "I'm going to say this once! Stay the fuck away from me! Don't talk to me, don't try to take me back, and don't touch me!" Ash then pointed at Serena "Especially you! Whore!" When Ash finished Serena ran up to punch him, but Gary and May held her back

"That guy could kill us all with a flick of his wrist! Do you really want to go against him?!" Gary whispered into Serena's ear, but she got out of their grip and ran to punch him. Bad choice. Before Serena's fist could make contact Ash blocked it and broke her wrist, causing her to fall of the floor.

"Serena next time you try that you'll leave with a ruptured spine and broken ribs." Ash threatened "I also might break your face, not that it's already hideous." Pakura chuckled a bit before punching Serena in the face, breaking her nose. "Oops! Now it is even more hideous." She mocked with a smirk on her face. Serena cried a bit before running off, then Clemont walked up to Ash, not getting too close.

"Dude you don't have to be so mean. What did we do to you?" Clemont questioned. At that moment Ash's eyes glowed red and and a red aura surrounded him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?! DID YOU SERIOUSLY FORGET YOU KILLED MY PIKACHU! DID YOU FORGET THAT YOU TOLD ME TO QUIT MY DREAM AND TOLD ME I WAS FUCKING A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A TRAINER?! IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!" Then Ash sent another wave of Aura, except this one was red and had more power.Ash was going to do more but Pakura stepped in front of him with glowing blue eyes.

The Strongest Champion (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara