Always & Forever A Nash Grier fanfic

I woke with the sun shining in my face and looked out my window to see that my front yard was covered in snow.

I checked my phone and saw that I had a bunch of twitter notifications from Nash's tweets.

I read through them and saw one where Nash had tweeted him and Cameron were coming to New York!

I nearly had a heart attack when I read it I thought I had missed something so I read it over and over and over.

I ran to the kitchen where my mom was and asked her if I could go to the DigiFest to meet them, but her answer was shocking

"She told me no!", I thought to myself. I ran to my room and slammed the door

"Why would she tell me no", I said over and over again to myself.

I thought to my self what if I make a deal with her!

I rushed to my mom as fast as I could I screamed, " Mom what if I tweet something out and if it gets 1k retweets you will get me tickets to go?"

She agreed with my deal and so I went and pulled out my laptop and tweeted:

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THIS 1K RETWEETS BY FEBRUARY 30TH SO I CAN GO TO DIGIFEST IN NY.

I worked all night trying to get a follow from Cameron Dallas so he could retweet and everyone else he knew could.

After 5 hours of staring at my laptop I had fallen asleep literally on my keyboard.

I was awaken by the sound of my computer receiving a notification. I checked to see what it was and it seemed that Cameron had retweeted my tweet!

I went and splashed my face with cold water then checked the time it was 3:23 a.m!

My computer kept going off with how many retweets it got and then Nash, Carter, and Hayes retweeted it!

I was so close I knew that by the end of the week I would have 1k.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

More to come soon I need names for

Camerons Girlfriend

Carters Girlfriend

Hayes Girlfriend

Jack G. Girlfriend

Jack J. Girlfriend

Taylors Girlfriend

Tweet me on Twitter you Name, Hair color, & eye color and also give me a follow!

@GriersMainGirl I'll be posting on twitter when I will have time to add more to the Fanfic and the names for the guys girlfriends I also will be accepting ideas