Chapter 18

"Good morning baby." Nash yelled laying a little brown wooden stand over my lap as I sat up.

"What's this for?" I asked then Cameron brought a plate of sausage, eggs, and fruit and sat it down followed by a glass of what seemed to be freshly squeezed orange juice.

"Awe thanks you guys!" I said smelling the tantalizing aroma that the food gave off.

Cameron opened up the curtains and turned on the TV. "So what's on the agenda for today?" he asked.

"How about we go penny boarding!?" I asked

"Sounds like fun!" Cameron said "Imma go get showered and changed then."

"Wait Cam!" I said before he walked out "You want this sausage?" I asked "I don't think I can eat anymore of it."

"That's not what you said last night." Nash said laughing.

"Ya'll nasty." Cam said then left out.

"How was your breakfast?" Nash asked me.

"Wonderful!" I said "Who cooked it?"

"I did!" He said raising his hand and smiling.

I moved this stand to the desk next to the bed then leaned up and kissed Nash. I pulled away fast and ran to the bathroom. I was leaned over the toilet for a few minutes throwing up.

"Are you okay." I heard Nash yell.

"Yea false alarm." I shouted back flushing the toilet.

I thought back to last night wondering why I hurled. Then I remembered Nash never pulled out a condom. Oh shit what's gonna happen when I have to tell Nash what if he doesn't want the responsibility and leaves me. Hopefully the breakfast just upset my stomach.

I walked back into his room "You okay?" he asked again.

"Never been better." I lied. There were so many things running through my head at this point.

"Good because I have a surprise for you." he said walking out the room the I heard the door bell ring.

I stood at the top of the stairs and saw Nash standing with a few guys

I walked down stairs and passed them like I didn't notice they were there. "Hey babe c'mere real quick." Nash called.

I walked over to where the guys were and stood by Nash. "Hi I'm Carly!" I said loud enough for them all to hear.

"I'm sure you know who we are." The guy with black hair said.

"Uh no I don't actually sorry. Have we met before?" I said.

"Oh yeah the memory loss thing remember Carter." the dirty blonde said.

"I'm Matthew Espinosa." one of them said and I held out my hand for him to shake but he engulfed me into a hug instead.

One by one they all told me their names and nicknames. Some I didn't want to know.

"Damn she's got an ass on her." Taylor (Caniff) said laughing.

I looked at Nash and he could tell that made me uncomfortable.

"Taylor!" he said.

"What too soon!" Taylor said.

Cameron ran into the living room where we were sitting and jumped on one of the guys "AARON!" he screamed.

"Jack and Jack will be here later their flight got delayed." Cameron said sitting on Taylors lap.

"Okay so what you guys wanna do?" Aaron asked.

"How about we go get something to eat?" Taylor suggested.

"Alright that'd be fine but we already ate so you guys go ahead and we can meet up somewhere." Nash said.

I went up stairs and went into Nash and I's room and shut the door behind me. I sat on the bed and put my head in my knees and started crying.

I couldn't stop thinking what if Nash doesn't want the baby. Or worse what if he denies it.

Nash walked in "Hey what's wrong?" he asked me.

"Nothing I just want to be alone right now please." I said putting my head back down.

"Okay if you need me just let me know and I'm on my way." he told me then kissed me on the forehead and left out.

I sat in there for an hour or so then Nash walked in with a blonde and brunette. "This is Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky."

"Guys this is Carly."  Nash said.

"Oh this is the girl you've been going on and on about she sure is hotter in person than the pictures! " Jack G. said then winked at me.

I knew he was just joking so I smiled at him. "Hey were about to go hang out somewhere when everyone is done eating so get changed." Nash said.

"I'm gonna stay here I don't feel too well." I told him.

"Okay I know what you need." he told me then him and the Jacks left.

I laid down and pressed my face into my pillow and started to cry again. Then I heard the door open and I heard people talking then the door closed.

I looked up and saw Cameron walking over to the bed. He came and sat down next to me.