Chapter 3

When I got home I went in my room and laid down and watched TV. I dozed off after a while and woke up to the sound of my laptop going off.

I opened it up and logged on. I went onto my twitter and checked my notifications but they were moving so fast I couldn't see them!

I checked my time line to see that Nash had mentioned me in a tweet!

I had a feeling already of what he had posted so I checked it and I was right.

He posted: " Can't wait to see Carly @CC_Grier (fake username) perform tonight at the DigiFest you guys are gonna be blown away!"

Nash's POV

After Carly left the gas station I went and got back into the car and just sat there.

"I'm so stupid!" I said to Cameron who had been waiting for me in the car.

"Yeah we know Nash." He said laughing "But why this time"

"Because I asked Carly if she was walking home and she said she lived across the street so I told her I didn't want her to end up hurt."

"Oh well its not that bad at least you didn't start blushing. " Cam said trying to make me feel better.

I just looked at him and he could tell by the look I gave him.

"You started blushing didn't you!" Cam said shaking his head. "You are somethin' else Nash Grier, you are somethin' else."

When we finally got back to the hotel that we were staying at I tweeted out to everyone: "Can't wait to see Carly @CC_Grier perform tonight at the DigiFest you guys are gonna be blown away!"

After I had already tweeted it out I noticed that she didn't comment or dm me back so I thought she got pissed  off or something.

Carly's POV

I was so embarrassed but I really didn't know why. I couldn't stop shaking.

I thought about not going but I had worked so hard for those tickets so I got up and got ready.

I took a shower and redid my makeup. Then I put on my outfit which where black leggings, a crop top that said #cash on it, and my mint colored vans that matched my crop top.

I plugged my wand into the wall to heat up and ran down stairs to eat as it was heating up.

I got into the kitchen and saw that I didn't have enough time left to eat so I ran back up stairs.

I curled my hair which took an hour and then ran down stairs to see that my mom was waiting for me down stairs.

"Have fun and don't kill yourself I don't care when you come home as long as you don't wake me up!" she said with a laugh.

"You're the best mom!" I said with tears starting to fill my eyes.

"I know!" She said with a smile

I ran to my car, started it up, and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mention this story to some of your friends or well anybody and I need some ideas of some more fanfics I can do so comment.

Drop me a follow if you want @GriersMainGirl