⚔️2 Peas in a Pot⚔️

Imagine you and Odell best friends and this is one type of conversation y'all have

"ODELL SLOW DOWN!! Your going to fast!"

"Naw ma take it!"

You are probably wondering what's going right now well a certain someone, thinks it's funny to drive like he one nascar driver. Just to prove a point that he got a new car. Though my car is way bett-

"ODELL WATCH OU- oh never mind you already hit it !" I say trying to brace myself.

"Damn ma! you need to chill and relax I have my license for a reason." O says while slowing down a bit. But you just playfully glared at him.

"Really where you got your license from the circus!?"

"No!" He replied while mean mugging you through the mirror.
"It was the building right next to it. Madagascar inc." he deadpan looking at you. But, you bursted out laughing to which he joined in with you.

"T-that ... explains s-so much!"you breathed out. Instantly making him stop laughing and gives you the bird.

"Stfu you ugly clown ass hyena!" Odell says biting back a smile.

"Boy bye! Don't get salty boo boo you know love me" smirking at him wiggling your eyebrows up and down. Making it harder for him to not smile.

"Your right" he said while keeping a straight face.

"Always am, always will" while dusting imaginary dust off.

"I am completely and utterly in love with  clowns" bursting out laughing after glancing at you for your reaction. Your smile dropped but, smiled agin used hand gestures to yourself.

"Well I am one sexy ass clown if I do say so myself" winking at Odell

"N-no you are one fugly ass clown my friend" putting more emphasis on the word friend.

"Oh so now I'm just 'friend' to you huh.... what you got a hoe Bess friend now (fake sniffs)" wiping away imaginary tears.

"I was just playing bess friend you know I love you" playing along

"Hmph fuck you" crossing your arms and pouting

"Come on y/n"

"........."

"Y/n/n"

"........."

"I'll get you food?"

"Food?"slowly turning to him with a small smile

"Yes food anything you want"while smiling at you and parking in the mall stall.

"I knew there was a reason I decided to talk to you and become your first best friend in grade school.... even though you were weird  asf." Mumbling the last part and getting out the car.

"I was not weird y/n!" But by the that time, you were already walking to the mall.

"Y/n I was not weird... hey wait up B!" He calls out and catches up.

(And he's a professional football player) your last thought was before ordering food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BFF Player🐾

Hey guys hope you enjoyed. Pretty long but just kept getting different ideas for the convo.😁

Please vote & comment 😍

🤓🌺🤙🏽