Woody Mcclain- Picture Perfect🧡

Imagine Woody your boyfriend you ask him to take one simple picture

•Woody•

"Babe, can you take picture of me with the sunset please!?" Y/n asks giving me her puppy eyes knowing I won't say no. Playfully rolling my eyes her phone.

"Fine" exaggerating the word a little bit. Earning a smack on my arm from her.

"Hey don't get violent with the photographer ma'am. It is very unprofessional like." I say while trying to keep a straight but, failing miserably by her reaction.

"Woooddddyyy come on stop playin and take the picture and do it good" she quickly adds the last part.

"Alright, alright damn ma just get into ya pose or whatever you do" I say while making a shooing motion towards her. Getting in position I come up with an idea to act like a real photographer.

"Ok is the lighting go-gco"

"Ma'am I am the photographer let me do my job." I say in a British accent, well tried to do it.

"Why are yo-gco"

"Wait!"holding my hand up for her to stop I make my hands in a square like camera.

"Why am I wa-gco"

"Please stop with the jibber-jabber and move a little bit to the left ok and now tilt your head up slightly... ok now put your hand on the rail good good! Perfect!"i exclaim while taking the picture. Smiling at my hard work and giving back her phone.

"Seriously Woody!?"She says while glaring at me like I did a crime. While I'm just smiling a innocent smile.

"Yes, madam is there a problem with the photo?" While trying to not laugh and give myself up.

"Is there something wrong!? Of course there is something wrong this is the photo you took!?" She cried out while showing me the picture and it had me rolling.

"Aye ma you go to admit that was my best photography picture I have ever done." I said after my fit of laughter. While she just looked at me with a pouty face.

"But you could have done it on me! Not the freakin bird Woody!"She crosses her arms and stomped her before turning around and walking back to the car I guess.

"Babe! Come on is was just a joke!"

"......"

"Babygirl come on don't be like this" catching up to her I grab her by the waist gently. I hug her from behind.

•Y/n•

"I'm sorry baby it was just supposed to be a joke, my love please don't be mad at me"Woody says while turning me around. Cupping my face he kisses my forehead.

"........"

"Baby please forgive me I'll take another one baby girl?"while circling his arms around my waist pulling us closer. Leaning our foreheads on each other giving me the puppy face I could not resist.

".... I guess You are forgiven..." trailing off but before he got to happy I added
"But, I want my peace offering to truly forgive you."

"Already ordered everything your favorite foods, junks, and movies baby you know I got you." He said while pecking my lips three times.

"When?"

"I did it while trying to catch up to you babe." Whiling kissing down my neck.

"Oh no no I want you take my photo again mister photographer now let's go" pulling him along while he just groans and complains about it. On he how regrets his words already.

" I love you too boo!" Laughing at his face of annoyance but, true love seeking through.

"I love you too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Picture Me🌟

Hey guys! Hope you guys liked this not that great but, the idea was there.

Please Vote & Comment would love it 😍

🤓🌺🤙🏽