Algee Smith- Daammn!

Imagine Algee getting distracted from a conversation when he see you across the street in all your glory

"Yo man! You finna go to the club tonight!" Bryshere asks as we walked back to his car since we came from the movies.

"Man you know I got some stuff to prepare for I don't thi-gco" stopping myself all together once I looked past Bry and saw the finest shawty I have ever seen. Him stopping as well wondering why I stop all of a sudden.

"Uh Al you aight bro!... Gee you there? What the hell are you loo- Oooh I see you I see you!"

"Daaammn!

(A/N:Boss ass movie right here😂💖)

"I'll be right back man, Ima get her number real quick." I say already crossing the street of course checking first. As I approached her she looked even more beautiful up close but, also irritated. So I tapped her shoulder and let me just tell you if beauty and sexy had a baby she would be perfect for it.

"May I help you sir?" Damn and she got a silky voice. Snapping out of it

"What? Oh uh I uh sorry I didn't mean to disturb you or anything but uh I just uh..." clearing my throat I started again.

" I'm sorry my names Algee and I saw you across the street and I thought you were the most gorgeous women I have evah seen." After I said that I could see her blushing a little bit. But her expression stayed neutral .

"Y/N and Thanks but I ain't like those girls who fall for that type of crap so if you exc-gco"

"Look I'm am nothing like those guys that you think I am. All I'm asking is if could yo number ma. That's it but of course if you would like to possibly I can take you out on a date." Getting pretty nervous and scratching the back of my head while anxiously biting my lip.

•Y/N•

Aaaaww he's nervous it's pretty cute. Sighing I guess this could be my good in my trashy day.

".... fine but, don't think to far ahead of this just yet ya heard?!" He lifted his head and he smiled and boy does his smile do a few things to girl.

"Trust me I won't....cause I already did" I think I wasn't supposed to hear the last part. But oh well exchanging phone numbers I put mines in

{Y/N😘💖💫}

Getting back my phone
{FutureHubbie😍💍💖}
Laughing slightly I look up and see he's smirking but, then he grabs my hand kisses the back of it

"I have to go but, I will definitely be texting you later aight?"he says while leaving one more kiss on my hand before walking backwards a little.

"I'll be expecting it" I say while smiling at him once is across the street and by his car I wave and blow a kiss. To which he plays along and catches and puts it on his heart with a wink he gets in.

•Algee & Y/n•

"Damn what a day!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Numbah for a numbah ⭐️

Hey guys! I hope you liked this. Idea popped up once I saw the picture😁 Anyways you guys you know what it is.

Please Vote & Comment would love it very much😍

🤓🌺🤙🏽