Wished to late😧 Final

•Keith•

"B-bryshere!?"

I must have said it quite loud because they both ends up turning. Pulling away from each other, they came over once they realized it was us.

"Sup man" bryshere greets us. While I'm lookin between the two of them, mostly y/n who is has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

"Hey! What you two doing here?" I ask with a little bit of attitude. But also voiding looking jealous.

"We just gonna catch up and get lunch, maybe watch a movie later." Y/n says looking at bryshere for conformation.

"Yeah but whatta y'all doing?"

"Just hangin around, getting some things for some upcoming events and stuff like that"Algee replies back I guess sensing that I was kinda out of it.

"Cool man well we better get going , oh wait hold up I'll be right back I gotta get something from the car real quick." Bry says, before trailing back to his car. Then Algee by some miracle gets a phone call. Leaving me and y/n together.

"So when where you gonna tell me you had a boyfriend?"breaking the silence y/n looks at me confused.

"Boyfriend? What do you mean boyfriend?" She asks tilting her head to the side slightly. In any other circumstances I would of comeback with a cute remark. But it ain't so I thought to myself.

"Were you going to just continue leading me on like that? Making me think I had a chance? Or what?" Feeling pretty hurt right now. But this just made her look more lost. Frustrated shaking my head slightly.

"Bryshere! Y/n your boyfriend. That's who I'm talkin about!" Raising my voice a bit and gesturing the way Bry went. Thats when realisation came across her face.

"Bryshere? You think Bryshere is my boyfriend!?" She slightly raises her voice back.

•Y/N•

Is he fudgin (a/n: you can swear on your own if you want😁) kidding me right now.

"Yes it's quite obvious, with you rubbing it all in my face earlier!" Keith replies back with what sounds to be a bit of jealousy. But besides that I had set this straight.

"Keith Bry-gco"

"So what you was just gonna keep making me look like a idiot?"

"Keith if you ju-gco"

"All those times I been trynna ask you out you deny why? Because of him?"

"If you would just li-gco"

"What does he have that dont huh?"

"Not-gco"

"Man got a nigga fucked ma, I really did like you I still do bu-gco"

Getting irritated and pissed I did the next big thing that surprised him. But, also shut him up real quick.

*SMACK*

•Keith•

Did she ju-gco

"Keith do not speak another word until I say you can. Now I don't know where in the whole situation did you think I was trynna rub 'it' in your face." She says putting more emphasis to the word 'it'.

"Next, me and Bryshere are not in a relationship, never have and never will. You wanna know why?" She asks while I'm just relieved from hearing they ain't together but, nod for her to continue.

"Me and Bryshere will never be together let alone a thing because he is my cousin." By now I was full blown grinning from ear to ear.

"Are you freal right now cause I seriously feel quite stupid right now."

"Yes KP I'm serio-gco" I didn't let her finish because I smashed my lips to hers. While pulling her closer to me by her waist. Smiling to myself feeling her kiss back. Pulling back for air resting my forehead on hers.

"I'm sorry for assuming, but also will you please go on a date with me?" What she replied with next had my lips back on hers.

"....I forgive you and yes Keith I will go on a date with you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wish Recovery 💫

Hey guys! This one was pretty long but hope you guys enjoyed it.😝 There will be slow updates coming in for this book and my other.

Please Vote & Comment would love it if you did😍

🤓🌺🤙🏽