one

[CHAPTER ONE]

Jungkook dug his nails deep into his palms as he clenched his hands into painful fists, his knuckles turning white. His whole body felt hot, scorching hot. The veins in both his arms and neck were throbbing, nearly about to burst and kill the young man.

The twenty-year old male bit down on his tongue, just hoping that the harder he bit down, the less he would want to punch that ugly little dimpled grin off of Namjoon's face. But the older paid no attention to his little brother's funny yet adorable scowl as he moved around the kitchen, pulling out all the alcohol he had in their house, placing them on the silver-marble island, planted in the middle of the kitchen,

Jungkook's eyes followed the elder as he searched for the red cups at the highest shelf. Once he grabbed and put them by the bottles of booze, he finally gave the younger the attention he needed.

Namjoon stood across from Jungkook, shuffling towards him. As they stood in front of each other, the older smiled at him, patting him on the head, rubbing his soft brown locks.

"It's going to be okay. Just stay in your room and I'll make sure nobody will come in. I promise, okay?"

Oh shit! No No No! Not now! The younger thought to himself as he felt all his worries and anxiety leisurely flow out of him. He began to feel light in the head as his thoughts are taken over with stuffies, juice-boxes, onesies etc. His pupils dilate and he smiles back at the older, all the tension in his muscles, relaxing.

Jungkook was in little space.

The younger tightly wrapped his arms around Namjoon's abdomen and let a high pitch giggle escape his lips.

"Okay 'Joonie!"

Namjoon hugged Jungkook back, grooming the brunette's hair, something that he has always liked that made him feel protected.

Knowing that the younger hasn't ate in a couple hours, Namjoon kindly questions "Are you hungry, 'Kook?" The little nodded his head into the older's chest, not wanting to let go.

"Ravioli?", The caretaker suggested. Jungkook removed his arms from the older's waist, jumping up and down whilst clapping his hands and chanting loudly "Raviowi! Raviowi! I want Raviowi!"

"Alright, alright. But remember, inside voices." The older reminds him, the little covering his mouth right away and silencing himself, causing Namjoon to laugh at his actions. He then orders the younger to put on his pajamas because he needs to go to bed early so he can sleep through the little "get together" the older is having.

Jungkook sprints down the hallway, the glass walls showing the view of the giant pool in the backyard and sun setting, nearly getting the little distracted. Once he go into his room, he began ripping his white tee and denim jeans off, not wasting any time to get in his white tiger kigurumi onesie. He then pulled the hood over his head and dropped on his knees, crawling under his bed to get his favorite car toy. Meanwhile, Namjoon opens the can of large ravioli into the saucepan placed on the stove, which was turned on medium heat.

"I'm in my pajamas!" The little shouted from down the hall, sniffling his way towards the kitchen, where the elder was sanding by the stove.

Jungkook walks behind Namjoon, falling to the ground so he can wrap himself around the taller's leg. The older looks down to see his stepbrother smiling up at him, giggling uncontrollably.