two

[CHAPTER TWO]

Azealia gasped, mouth agape as she drooled over the beauty of the expensive mediterranean mansion. The car went to a halt as Princess put the car in park, turning it off and taking the key out of the ignition. They both get out of the car, closing the doors and walking up to the front door, the sound of their heels clicking on the driveway and the music ringing in their ears.

Princess rings the doorbell, rubbing her hands together to warm them up from the chilly night. As the young ladies waited patiently for someone to open the door, Azealia speaks up, "Remind me again why you brought me here?" crossing her arms over her slightly exposed chest, considering that she's wearing a crop top with a lot of cleavage, trying to block it from the strong gust of wind. The younger of the two ladies answers, whilst chattering her teeth vigorously, "'Cause, I'll look like a total lame-ass if I go all by myself."

Once she finished she sentence, her long-raven hair is dancing in the wind, the large doors open at a leisurely pace, revealing the host of the party; Namjoon.

He raises his arms up in the air, whilst his wine glass was still present in his right hand with a loose grip and stumbles towards the Mexican, wrapping his long, sturdy arms around her shoulders, some of his liquor spilling on her shoulder.

"Yay, you made it!" He exclaimed, compressing the short female in a hug. She quietly chuckles, not hesitating to hug him back. But once her arms flopped back to her sides, she squeaks out, "H-Hey, Namjoon...I can barely breathe right now." The tall male promptly unravels his arms from Princess' small body, looking down at her with a giant-dimpled smile situated on his face. He then apologized, having the shorter wave it off.

Meanwhile, as the two talked, they paid no mind to the other human being on the doorstep that is nearly going to faint all because of the celebrity that is standing right in front of her eyes, nearly an inch apart from her. The wind proceeded to attack Azealia but she was in state of shock, wondering if this is reality.

"Y-Y-You're...", Azealia attempted to talk but both the cold brisk and astonishing prevented her from doing so.

Princess and Namjoon turned their heads, looking at dumbfounded Azealia. The taller cocked his head to the side, confused on who the hell this girl isra sing on his doorstep in the cold night. Azealia began to shiver at a greater extent as the famous music producer and her maintained an awkward, unplanned staring contest.

Princess' eyes kept moving to the left and then the right, unclear of what they're doing. Once she caught on, she decided to wait, very eager to know on how this was going to end.

A minute passes, Azealia and Namjoon refused to blink, both their eyes stinging and welling up with tears. Not too long later, the young woman shuts her eyes once another rough gust of wind hits her in the eyes. The host laughs, "You blinked, I won!". Azealia wipes away her tears with the back of her hand, laughing along with him, feeling slightly more contented than before.

Namjoon slings his arm around Azealia's shoulder, gently squeezing it in a friendly manner as he guided her inside the mansion, Princess following them close behind and shutting the doors, sighing when she felt her body to begin to melt with the comforting warmth of the home.

"So you must be Azealia," he shouted over the ear-deafening music, bringing the three of them into the kitchen where all the snacks and booze were. Namjoon went to get a cup and pour vodka in it, handing it to his new friend. Princess was nowhere to be seen as she immediately went to dance with the other guest once she stepped foot into the house.