four

[CHAPTER FOUR]

A few weeks have passed since Jungkook last saw Azealia. She's all he thinks about. And he spends most of his time going over every little detail that seemed to stand out to him the night she stumbled into his room.

He remembered how her upper lip is slightly bigger than her bottom lip, but they both seem to even put in size when she smiles. And how her eyelashes are naturally long. And how she has cute, adorable cheeks that he just wants to plant a kiss on and hold in his hands.

Damn, he felt like he was under a spell.

He was currently at home on a Thursday afternoon, with his 'babysitter', Sage, watching iCarly reruns in the living room as she prepared him a heathy snack.

Sage was Jungkook's first (serious) girlfriend. They met each other in history class, freshman year. It's a bit of cliché but their teacher assigned partners and neither of their friends were in their class so he set them up. At first, they barely talked to each other until Jungkook came to school the next day wearing a Aerosmith shirt and Sage nearly flipped.

They started talking a lot more and found out that they had many smilie things in common with one another. They knew they both liked each other but were scared to put on the first move. But Sage was bold enough to tell him he felt. And Jungkook couldn't help falling for her even more because she was so motherly, always wanting to take care of him and sometimes babying him jokingly. So on their one-year anniversary, the then young teen told her about him being a little. He trusted her enough and was confident that she would accept him for who he is. Yet, it took awhile for Sage to wrap this news around her finger but she soon came around, becoming Jungkook's caretaker. Jungkook then told Namjoon about them and the older was happy for his little brother.

The relationship was so smooth going and full of love that they were named the 'Ultimate Power Couple' in high school. The two dated each other for 3 years, splitting up in senior year because Sage's parents found out about him and her. Jungkook was heartbroken but was sort of able to get over it when she did offer to babysit him when Namjoon was not around and the younger had no one to play with him whilst in little space.

Since Namjoon is always in the studio, leaving the younger with Sage most of the time, Jungkook didn't go to little space. He still does it but he's been very stubborn, only wanting Azealia to be his caretaker. Which results with him not listening to Sage and a lot of time-outs and (sometimes) spankings, which rarely happens.

The short-haired brunette's heels clicked against the wooded floor, strutting to the living room and setting two colorful bowls of popcorn and cherries with a juice box on the coffee table, where the younger's bare feet rested upon.

"Here's your snack. Remember, don't swallow the cherry seeds."

Jungkook glared up to her hazel eyes and said nothing as he brought his attention back onto the tv show.

"I'm guessing you're not in little space no more," she mumbled to herself as she sat down next to him. Jungkook scooted away from her, stating "Don't come near me," as he leaned forward to grab three cherries, pulling off the green stem and popping them in his mouth and chewed. Sage took a deep breath, not wanting his childish attitude to ruin her day. But the next thing he does sets the babysitter off.

The younger spits the seeds at her and flips her off.

She gasped, quickly taking the seeds out of her hair and stood up, hovering over the younger, "What is your problem, Jungkook?! For the past three weeks, all you have done is cause me stress and I feel like I'm going to lose my shit! Stop acting like a little brat and grow the hell up!"