第3章 (Chapter 3)

CHAPTER 3: Pondering

ALL MIGHT POV

The rain outside was calming, as I lay on my bed twisting and turning. I get very uncomfortable soon, so I just sit up with my hugging my knees to my chest.

It didn't expect it to be that simple to get him to tell me his name. It technically wasn't his real name, but for now that's what how I'm going to consider it as.

It surprised me when he spoke, I stopped mid-step and debated whether to turn around or keep marching forward.

Eventually I made up my mind and left. Before I exited the building, the guards asked me if I had been able to get anything out of Deku and I told them no.

I hadn't even hesitated, I simply said 'no' and walked out of the building. It just didn't feel right to go and blabber what small information I had gathered.

If the kid hadn't told anyone else, it's obvious he had trusted me more than them.

I just don't know, but when the time is right, perhaps I will tell them his name.

The small justice I had brought upon myself calmed me down, and I was finally able to fall unconscious.

I had no dreams, thankfully, since dreams are always random images that pop up in your head.

I awoke around 9 in the morning, on a Sunday. The 7th day of the week, the day meant to be relaxing, and I awoke at 9 in the morning. A.N.// I have to wake up at this time every Sunday to go to church ;-;

Getting out of bed, I decide to go casual with a black shirt and blue jeans. My hair does itself, and I decide to get breakfast at Wacdonalds.

Getting an Egg WcMuffin, I decide to take a stroll around the city, just to see if everything is alright and whatnot

Walking in my true form down the street, I remember I need to buy some groceries. I walk into the local store and purchase things necessary for survival.

As I'm walking out I see a villain running down the streets, money flying out as he ran.

The more accurate term would be slithered, as he was a slithering sewage monster.

Everyone parted for him as he cackles down the road, and I know it's a job for *Insert Mario Power Up Sound Effect here*

"All Might!" Yells a startled man as I change into my hero form. The civilians in front of the door gasp and turn around, marveled at the sight of me.

Chuckling, I tell them all it will be all right- "BECAUSE I AM HERE!" I yell striking a pose. And so that is how I went from eating an Egg WcMuffin to chasing a villain.

What a normal day.

---

After searching for a couple hours, I found him in under a tunnel. He was muttering to himself about needing to find a host, and he didn't even notice me walk up from behind.